How to build a SEMA car in 20 days: Batlground Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tracy,

I spoke to you this weekend at the Pro Am because my parents too taught me "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all". So in order to pass my own judgment instead of just going off the dirty looks you were throwing around all weekend. To no avail I put forth an honest effort.

I am aware that you cannot please everyone. But for the sake of Jim and the boys at Konig as well as the rest of your parts sponsors my suggestion is to come back down to earth and practice what you preach. "remember, were all playing the same game"!

It is my opinion and has now become apparent that a lot of the negativity that we read on this forum towards you and or your team has a lot to do with your unpleasant attitude at the track. Apparently your mom missed the "Treat people how you want to be treated" speech.

With this post I mean no disrespect whatsoever. Just wanted to give you an outsiders perspective and can only hope it doesn't fall on deaf ears.

Comment

Nice build....Its amazing that ppl look and wheels and decals and not the work that was put in to make this happen...I guess y'all are hating because y'all are looking instead of driving and getting the credit

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy View Post

Hate fest 2010. Is it really necessary? My mom taught me that if I didn't have anything nice to say, to not say anything at all.
        It seem that you only want poeple who are gonna kiss your *Censored**Censored**Censored* to reply to this post. You shouldnt flatter yourself like that. Didnt batlground start this post to show us all "How to build a SEMA car in 20 days" with a thread like that you would expect it would come with criticism good and bad?
        What happened to you saying "we just take the good with the bad" and "To each his own...such is life. We don't take it personally" .

Originally posted by Tracy View Post

I think it's a shame that your focus is on the wheels and the stickers...not the craftsmanship. I'd love to see you pick that apart.
        Craftsmanship where is it at? All you guys did was bolt on off the shelf aftermarket parts. The cage is a bolt in. The only fabrication on the car is the intercooler and that looks like Ray Charles welded it up. Dont you guys specialize in metal fab with a "full in-house metalworking shop with fabrication facilities" which includes rollcages? according to your website you do. I guess the valve cover is custom but also ghey to me. I think you Tracy said it best "To each his own...such is life. We don't take it personally"

If your about to get rims why didnt you get the offset you need and not use wheel spacers?

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy
          I decided to delete my post due to the fact that it's not worth the argument and at the advise of one of my fellow drifters and friend. I know what the truth is and I don't need to prove it to anyone I get bored on the road. The arguments just pass the time..at the expense of making me look bad. Youtube FTW!

Ta ta till next time.
          Youtube my *Censored**Censored**Censored*, it's probably pronogarphy!!!

Comment

The real question everyone seems to be overlooking here is... how on Earth will Britney regain custody from K-Fed?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by soultron View Post
              don't you drift a mercury topaz?
              No, I drift a piece of *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

Konig should get Brian's opinion on a new wheel design.

Comment

Working...
                X