Drifting in England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting in England

its not very big over here but we have the regular die hard drifters.

Some pics from a recent drifting event from an airfield in London

http://www.leebrooker.fotopic.net/c119930.html

I am in the white standard S13 on page 2

Our first real D1 season is this year(last year was basically a test season) and all the competition days are run on a section of the the British F1 GP track at silverstone. I will be entering hopefully

Man was that an Elise in one of those pics. Dude your look nice as well, any video?

Comment

We will be trying to get video next month. The only problem is that there are no spectators allowed so whoever has paid to get in will be drifting
      there are loads of elise's over here, nothing special in england he couldnt drift very well either. the elise and TVR were just racing around the track, just proves that rich people cant drift .

Ill keep updating you lot on the drifting scene over here and let you know how the D1 goes

Comment

yay another brit im not alone any more and nice pics by the way

p.s. are you going to the UKD1?

Comment

I live 10 minutes from silvertstone so yes i will be going to the UKD1 , I will hopefully be competing in the first competition day. Prize is a playstation2 and loads of vouchers and goodies for the amature competition
          the japanese D1 drivers are over here drifting a week before the competition day, there are rumours that they will enter the competition for fun, as the will completly destroy everyone else in UK but it would be excellent to see some real D1 cars about.

I will post pics and vids from the next drift day, we are waiting for hosting for the video from the previous drift days but its hard to get free hosting

Comment

nice

thats nice Carl.... check your e-mails

Comment

Working...
            X