Clear All

Comment

who else is in nightzone?
      thanks for the info btw

Comment

Them and me??
        Attached Files

Comment

I dont think there is any more big stars in NIght ZOne. In most of those 5 man teams usually one is always way better than everyone else and becomes pro. Examples Asamoto of Drift Xtreme, Utsumi of DRFT, and Kazama of Kei Office and Drift Xtreme

Comment

Pink Godzira?! what the hell is that?

Night Zone is a sweet team.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisfromda909
              weird looking thing...
              I kinda like the old Z front on that 240

Comment

you know on the video driftworks2? well thats night zone i think. but 4 of the cars crashed..tragically.... its at the beginning of the video. the only car that didnt crash..the first one...is that utsumi??

Comment

ok anywayz im taking my thread back now... anyways i got the movie down from 16 megs to about 6 megs or something like that. so now i just need someone to host for me. so anyone that can host my vid uh... so yeah someone let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Senshi Tenshi
                    you know on the video driftworks2? well thats night zone i think. but 4 of the cars crashed..tragically.... its at the beginning of the video. the only car that didnt crash..the first one...is that utsumi??
                    Yea the crash at 2 min and 50 secs in is Night Zone. That wasnt Utsumi in the first car though, i think it was an S14 or a 180 with a S14 front... let me check my Option Drift Club Dvd and ill get back to u

Comment

After reviewing my video it was an S14 in the front and not Utsumi.. so he was somewhere in that mixup. I dont know which s13 is his though

Comment

since my computer crashed and lost everything of mine form driftday 13 and D1 i cant show anyone the vid of me riding in the signal auto 180sx with chris foresburg

Comment

Working...
                        X