No announcement yet.

pics of my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice car. did you get wet taking the photos?

Comment

I like that license plate

Comment

real nice car man

Comment

If you have a heads up display then your car came with the digital dash already. unless the whole shabang was installed later.

Comment

Mmm...having a HUD in a car sounds tasty. Can I get a GSI on it for parking? Haha

Comment

Originally posted by S13_Steve
              yeah you know whats *Censored**Censored**Censored*.... im left handed and i have to drive on the left side.....
              Yea but us left handers have better control over the steering wheel. And also it wouldn't be hard for us to learn how to shift if it were a RHD car!

Comment

About that digital dash, how do you get one? that is really neat, I wanna get one of those. Is there a place to buy them, or do I have to rip them out of old S13's that are in junkyards. Anybody know where to buy that digital dash? and the HUD, is that included with the whole dash assembly?

And nice car. I wish I could afford all those stickers. These days stickers are soo expensive. Freakin $20 for like a tiny sticker.

Comment

thats sick......

couple questions for ya....

First, do you know of a good place where i could get the digital gauges like that? ive been looking all over the place and just cant find one.....

second, where did you get your nismo windshield banner? ive been looking for one of those too....

thats a really clean car man.....i also have a 91.. hatch though.....too bad your rents took the keys...did you buy it, or did they?

Comment

nice car

Comment

ok too answer some of these..... the guy who used to own it bought it as a kit for japan... theres also a bad thing... theres also a sticker thats on ur windshield that deflects sun going through soo u can see the numbers on ur windshield.... i dont know if u can buy those seperate but if u plan on getting a salvage u might need to take the slavaged cars windshield unless u can get that sticker....

about the nismo sticker... the rain sorta made it blurry but it stands out alot i like the sticker... everything u see on that car was from the original owner...sorry i cant help you but most likely youll find it on EEEEEEBAAAAAAAY!!....

Comment

Working...
                      X