VIDEO: Lisa Klassen, Leon Styles, and Pat Mordaunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: Lisa Klassen, Leon Styles, and Pat Mordaunt

Lots of footage at Drift Day 41. Part of it was an interview with Leon Styles, Pat Mordaunt and Lisa Klassen who were all out shaking down Team Allstars Mazda MX-5s. $80,000 cup cars for drift? Guess so...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VnsKuQjqlEo&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VnsKuQjqlEo&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

pats making them say ughhhhh

Comment

hahahha I hate being on camera
      Leon

Comment

Hey Leon Great Job! Im really glad I had a chance to meet you and Patrick.
        Those cars are fast!!!

Jon
        www.TeamAllstars.com
        www.DriftAllstars.com

Comment

Kinda sucks I helped set up that course and I didn't get a chance to drive it.

Looks so much fun.

Pat your on tv.

Comment

Is she wearing Venus Williams Shades? If so, cool.

Comment

The cars are great platforms and looks like the team is headed in the right direction! Thanks again for the opportunity Leon.

Comment

Great video Ali.
                Thanks again Leon, for the opportunity, the cars were a blast and have lots of potential.

It was nice meeting you as well Jon.
                I look forward to talking to you in the future.

Comment

for a miata to get to $80,000, you would expect it to not have the ugliest wing on earth. and the worst part is that they made that bad decision 3 times!

good luck in 08' tho!

Comment

Originally posted by ReDc0aT View Post
                    for a miata to get to $80,000, you would expect it to not have the ugliest wing on earth. and the worst part is that they made that bad decision 3 times!

good luck in 08' tho!
                    I'm sorry to hear that you don't agree or like the car's appearance.
                    But there's no need to be so negative about it.
                    :]

Comment

why didnt you let me chase you pat why.. hehe j/k hit me up on im's about the body dude over at boso.
                      thanks

Comment

the cars are great. i just wish they didnt look so "factory"

i seem to remember marty from atlanta who drives the hello kitty miata saying they were alot more underpowered than he would want.

but you have to agree. even if that car is given to you for free to drive for a season. the wing is rough. it looks like a wing off of a private jet or a limo and it cant possibly have any adjusting capabilities.

Comment

come on guys... you really need to step back and get serious for a minute.

Those miatas are USA cars. They were not built to look good to the eye at all.

You should REALLY know that they are going to look terrible.

we've been over this time and time again.

Comment

If you can drift it, The MX-5 is all good in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                              come on guys... you really need to step back and get serious for a minute.

Those miatas are USA cars. They were not built to look good to the eye at all.

You should REALLY know that they are going to look terrible.

we've been over this time and time again.
                              You mean like a Mercury Topaz?!?!

Comment

Working...
                              X