D1 - E-Town VIDEO ACTION!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1 - E-Town VIDEO ACTION!!!!

hey all. i know its late but here is my video i made to cover the D1 event in the D1 US Series in Englishtown.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/a...2601085b3c.htm

boo for the FD cars that didnt make it out.

YAY FOR FALKEN/ DA!

hey. check out the 6 car tandem.

cant wait for 08 greatness.

GO CARLOS DORIA!
    GO NATHAN BRASZ!
    GO BRIAN WILKERSON!

nice video

do you have any more video of the two tone coupe(mine), i dont have any video of my good practice runs...booo

Comment

I enjoyed that... thank you. The move at 1:17 was pretty rad.

Who sings that song? They remind me of Atreyu, who I love.
      Last edited by Rhoad Racing; 01-18-2008, 04:33 PM.

Comment

i believe it is Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

Comment

I was there! That was a great Drift Event, Formula D should take some notes and stop being so damn boring.

Great vid.

Comment

i would say the reason i enjoy going to D1 events more is because they practice by hot lapping in run groups as apposed to FD's half *Censored**Censored**Censored* tandem runs alllllllll day long. coolest thing i saw last year out of FD was taniguchi at summit.

Comment

D1 is just better in every way. FD has too many nutriders here in the US. Its just a boring event lately. D1 is so much more fun because of all the things they do. Group tandems, night time demo runs, Sudden death battles that last forever, twin drift cars, A lot of crowd participation, and look at those awesome cars/drivers!! Honestly aside from having Vaughn, Dai, and afew others formula D is just mediocre next to D1.

I heard about the deal they made the MSC. I'm looking foward to seeing waht will come out of that. Taniguchi, Orido, and Kazama are some of the best in the game. Formula D please make '08 more fun. Bring those 3 over to the states and have them show us how real pro's drive.

Comment

team orange is still some of the best tandem ive seen

Comment

Originally posted by ReDc0aT View Post
                  hey all. i know its late but here is my video i made to cover the D1 event in the D1 US Series in Englishtown.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/a...2601085b3c.htm

boo for the FD cars that didnt make it out.

YAY FOR FALKEN/ DA!

hey. check out the 6 car tandem.

cant wait for 08 greatness.

GO CARLOS DORIA!
                  GO NATHAN BRASZ!
                  GO BRIAN WILKERSON!
                  Yeah for DA. That is their home as well as a lot of other great up and coming east coast drivers. It was insane doing a D1 event at our little parking lot.
                  Carlos Doria = black S14 hitting wall. I got to see that as I was driving back from my run. You see my car in the back as he "tags" the wall. I would of got hit with huge rocks if I was like 10 feet back instead of where I was. It was pretty narly looking though.
                  Last edited by Toycoma; 02-03-2008, 03:32 AM.

Comment

that was some good coverage i wanna make it out to some events this year

Comment

Working...
                    X