D-Day in tampa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-Day in tampa

first ever drift event in tampa. jon and mike from OSS and alot of NADT were in this, heres a video

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/ricerocket/ddaydvavi.mpg
    113MB (11 mins)

i appreciate the props in the post Spazum. good talking to you!

Comment

Darn, I must be more out of it than I thought. I didn't even make it. That sucks, but the video is good! I know like... 4 of the people on there, lots of 240s.

Comment

most of them were 240s.... it was a pretty good turn out, it was only for drifting... and nothing else... no body selling stuff, no models, no sponsers, just us drifters and a closed course. i had a great time

Comment

Originally posted by WanganMid
          i appreciate the props in the post Spazum. good talking to you!
          ya dood im sure well get together some more....

Comment

I spectated, And had a great time. Cant wait for another event.

Comment

This was a great event! There's a suprising amount of talent down in FL and I know the vid's large, but it's worth the download!

Comment

re:

i was there and i even posted an add for it in the general section..
                oh well if you were there i was the one installing the springs on the grey s13 fastback in the parking lot between runs.
                if you saw me hey how you doin and whats up. too bad it got shut down early though. oh well i would have liked to get a couple more legal runs in. oh yeah and i blew my motor on the way home, so i dont know what i am going to do with the car now.
                here is a link to a few pics from the event:
                http://www.pressuremotorsports.com/i...=v&cat=5&veh=9

Comment

Are there any more Tampa/St.Pete events planned this summer? End of semester i will probably head down there for few months, it'd be nice to make it to some.

Comment

well from wut i heard... the april 4th even with US DRIFT fell through ( http://www.driftcentral.com/forum/sh...?threadid=1633 ).... their is one at road atlanta... but its only to watch, they already have a line up.... as for right now... nothing. but keep watching. the drift scene is getting bigger and bigger in fl... but their are certen ISSUES that need to be worked out first, putting a hold on events.
                    Last edited by Spazum888; 02-24-2004, 12:51 AM.

Comment

I heard they were actually going to open up a course like that in Orlando. I don't know if that's true or not, that's just what I hear. That would be great. The equivalent to a skatepark for drivers.

Comment

When they first show the black 240sx Zenki drifting I was in the car with him. It was so fun, cant wait for another event.

Comment

re:

was anyone here the one thatt wanted the springs? tanabe GF210's like the ones that i was installing when i was there?
                          anyways let me know

Comment

Originally posted by copiryte
                            When they first show the black 240sx Zenki drifting I was in the car with him. It was so fun, cant wait for another event.

tony is da man!

Comment

Working...
                            X