Hyundai drift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyundai drift

not really an amazing exhibition but it shows the cars in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmyIj...is-coupe-live/

Looks like the floor wasn't letting them do much, but I must say that the Woman in the silver one did pretty good. The woman in the red car didn't do all that great.

Comment

Their biggest problem was just a lack of space. Making the driving area another 10 feet wider would have made the whole thing much more interesting to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Soldat View Post
        Their biggest problem was just a lack of space. Making the driving area another 10 feet wider would have made the whole thing much more interesting to watch.
        Yeah thats what i was thinking. Not enough space to really have fun

Comment

that things pretty bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* lookin

Comment

nice, 375hp v8 with a 100k warranty would be very interesting. looks good too.

Comment

Originally posted by delicious steve View Post
              nice, 375hp v8 with a 100k warranty would be very interesting. looks good too.
              The Genesis coupe isn't going to have a 375HP V8. It will have an option of a V6 or a Turbo four cylinder.

You might be confusing the Genesis coupe with the new Hyundai Sedan that's built on the same platform. That one will have a V8.

Comment

yeah I read the wrong paragraph about the genesis. the 310hp v6 isnt bad. whats the reputation of hyundai transmissions?

Comment

Originally posted by delicious steve View Post
                  yeah I read the wrong paragraph about the genesis. the 310hp v6 isnt bad. whats the reputation of hyundai transmissions?
                  I believe that straight shift transmissions aren't too bad, automatics sucked, though. But, more automatics were sold at the dealership I was at (a Ford, Chrysler/Jeep and Hyundai dealer), so that could also have a hand in what I saw.

Comment

Working...
                  X