Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ae85/86

AE86 Pick up

Wow, just imagine the hours spent rebuilding the shell...

Comment

I Want to know what engine inside ?

Comment

I don't know, but since they took a bit much from the back of the car. I am assuming they kept it stock or put something small in there.

Comment

^ It has a damn intercooler so I wouldn't assume its stock.

Comment

Oh, yes, I missed that, so it has a form of forced induction. It might be possible that it has the Mark I MR2 4a-gze engine. or perhaps it is the normal A series engine with a turbo.

Comment

I gotta say, it actually doesn't look half bad. I'm always a little nervous when people start chopping up cars to make them into trucks, but this one turned out pretty well.

I bet the size makes it look a little goofy in person, though.

Comment

The main concern is the fear that the car will turn out like an "El Camino" and it will be overtly redneck. But think of it this way, you can now load even more tofu into the back of that corolla.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantian View Post
                  The main concern is the fear that the car will turn out like an "El Camino" and it will be overtly redneck. But think of it this way, you can now load even more tofu into the back of that corolla.
                  I know a real deal 'Neck and all he drives is 911s.

Comment

OffTopic:
                    Originally posted by soultron View Post
                    I know a real deal 'Neck and all he drives is 911s.
                    He may be a "Larry the Cable Guy" sort of person, who purposely lives up to a certain stereotype, but that would not make the Carrera a redneck car even if he drives it. Stereotypes are made from groupes of people not a person who seems to be the epitome of the stereotype.

Edit:By the way, I love the huge side exhaust.
                    Last edited by ; 06-16-2008, 05:16 PM.

Comment

omg that looks absolutely hilarious

Comment

You haven't seen anything yet. That looks like an F40

Comment

so what's wrong with the el camino?
                          those cars/trucks are amazing, and it saddens me that they ever took them off the market. I'm very glad that that pontiac is making a truck version of the g8.

kinda gm's way of bringing back the el camino, without the el camino name. or a chevy badge.
                          The el camino has always been one of my favorite muscle cars though.

I really like that 86 one though. the levin front end makes the whole thing look a lot more like a truck than if it had the trueno front.

Comment

I don't think GM made the new El Camino. It's an import of the Australian "Holden Ute".

Edit: GM is Holden's parent company, my bad

Comment

Originally posted by atlantian View Post
                              You haven't seen anything yet. That looks like an F40
                              That Family car!! So fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X