Kill Or Be Kill.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kill Or Be Kill.

Theatrical slow-motion drifting from SouthEastDrift.com's 2nd installment of their "Triple Threat" drift series at Turner Field in Atlanta, Georgia.

This video strays from my usual style. I wanted to try to make something different for a change.

Features the original Atlanta murder squad: DriftMechaniks killing multi-car tandems between Cody Wellons, Erin Sanford, and myself. Tiger Racing's Sammy Sritongkham also captured on attack-mode.

http://vimeo.com/1261804
    Enjoy.
    Last edited by andysapp; 07-02-2008, 10:18 PM. Reason: Embedded video isn't playing... please click the link. :)

Nice! hey andy you get more power yet?? lol

Comment

awesome. kill.

Comment

slow death.

Comment

ATL... w00t w00t.

Comment

veeery nice scence!
            i like it

Comment

Originally posted by Piner View Post
              Nice! hey andy you get more power yet?? lol
              Nope! Still pushing a massive 179HP. No plans for big power anytime soon. Since my retirement from "pro" drifting... I don't feel the need for it anymore. Big power in these cars is just too expensive. The car is definitely set up perfect to keep my foot through the firewall and have fun with my friends... which is all that really matters to me.

Stay tuned for more videos like these. This was awesome to shoot and edit.

Comment

Andy Sapp = Karate Clutch Kick "F"ing Masta!!! Woo Haaa!!!

Comment

Good quality camera haha I love slow mo drifting videos

Comment

I never posted the sequel I made in this series.

<object width="500" height="377"> <param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /> <param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1647897&amp;server=vimeo.com &amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portr ait=0&amp;color=00ADEF&amp;fullscreen=1" /> <embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1647897&amp;server=vimeo.com &amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portr ait=0&amp;color=00ADEF&amp;fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="500" height="377"></embed></object>

http://vimeo.com/1647897

Comment

nice vids. the music is so x-files like lol

i didnt know you "retired"

gosh i love your e46

Comment

I don't think a lot of people really knew. I just kind of backed away from everything. I've always said from the beginning: the day drifting isn't fun anymore is the day that I quit. Well... last year it wasn't fun for me anymore. I love the sport too damn much to just stop altogether, so I decided to take what wasn't fun out of the equation... which was trying to compete at a pro level.

That is what inspired these two videos. A different approach on drifting, and nothing but fun with my friends.

I'm glad you like the car! That thing has come a looooong way. BMW really knows how to build them. Over 125K on the clock, and still killing it.

Comment

sickness bro.. from one drifter/video editor to another sick

what program and platform you running.

i use adobe premier ( when i wanna get serious) and windows systems.

Comment

Thanks!!! I do everything inside After Effects on an iMac G5.

Comment

Apple FTW, LOL!

Andy, as always, I'm impressed by your video work. DO WORK!

Get serious!

LOL!

-Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X