• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Vid Tommy Suell FD RD#4

Small Vid a buddy of mine made.

http://www.vimeo.com/1402390?pg=embed&sec=1402390

enjoy AE86 SR20DET .

Nice video, car was booking it looks like.

Comment

your car rips. cool video.

Comment

yeah that was a very sick video.. that car is nuts lol

Comment

nice video and car man.

what were your entry speeds.. very clean lines also

Comment

About 85 at the 1st clipping point problem 90+ before the 1st turn .

U in the airforce ? We work with the nellis afb servises to bring drifting on base on the flightline its awsome lol

Comment

good stuff man. you were killing it for sure.

yes sir im in the AF

and that's awesome that the commander allowed Nellis ( a fighter base ) to hold events there, i heard about this a while back.

I tried here at Andrews.. but security is tight on the flightline due to the president and all the other big guys that come through here. here in MD/VA we have VIR, Summit Point and Old Dominion Speed Way and a couple other spots.

I'm about to move to japan in 9 days can't wait, weekly drift sessions lol.
              Last edited by BigGameHit; 07-26-2008, 02:31 PM.

Comment

haa haalol kool yeah vegas is limited on space .

where in japan u going to i was born on okinawa lived there for 23 years lol kadena

Comment

oh really...

Im going to Misawa

hey you would not happen to know a guy from Oki by the name of Terry. he currently drives a purple 20v ITB 86

Comment

^ Im going to Airforce basic training on sep 8th actually lol.

lol we're turning this into an airforce thread :threadjack:

Comment

USAF RULES !! just wish i did not play with cars so much i would of been flying in the AF now lol well if all fails i still have a chance in the army as a helo pilot lol

Comment

hahaha yea.... cars is why i left college lol.. to much time into them and sports lol...

basically when im not doing my duty.. im either in a event and or prepping for one lol.

ps

AHHHHAAH Piner good luck bro you will do fine... and if the OP starts the thread jack lol its good to go lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X