Pics of the Cars from Englishtown Round 3 The Gauntlet Formula Drift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of the Cars from Englishtown Round 3 The Gauntlet Formula Drift

Hello guys, just ran through my treo phone and remembered I had pics of Formula Drift's Round 3 : The Gauntlet at Englishtown, NJ .
    Wanted to share with you all, old pictures, on my cell phone, sorry so late. but here ya go....

Last edited by ; 09-03-2008, 07:17 AM. Reason: had wrong pic in there

and the rest....

Last edited by ; 09-03-2008, 07:53 AM. Reason: wrong pic removed

Comment

newsflash:
      - round 6 is next week. these are a little late
      - point-and-shoot cameras can be purchased for $200 and will actually give you decent quality pictures
      - flashing your "dolla dolla bills y'all" won't help anyone take your site seriously.

Good job!

Comment

yeah, the battery on my camera died, so these were pics I took to have on my cell phone as like a screen saver slideshow. I do not have the rights to the other pictures I took for another company there. It hadn't passed my mind that I had pictures, not great quality, but I had some pictures, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
          newsflash:
          - round 6 is next week. these are a little late
          - point-and-shoot cameras can be purchased for $200 and will actually give you decent quality pictures
          - flashing your "dolla dolla bills y'all" won't help anyone take your site seriously.

Good job!
          There is nothing wrong with cellphone pics, these ones just happen to not be any good. Cellphone cameras are really designed for pictures of people, not cars.

Done on Cellphones:
          http://www.driftlive.com/dl/2007/liv...-picture-feed/

http://www.driftlive.com/dl/2008/for...-picture-feed/

Of course, sweet actions pics will require a real camera and someone who know how to use it.
          Last edited by GBC; 09-03-2008, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X