NEW! StreetFire Drift section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW! StreetFire Drift section

this is a section that is made just for drift vids.

everyday they will take 5 random "drift" video and it will be displayed all day. all you have to do is post up video and put drift in the title.

i have put my vids up get yours up

yay for world wide coverage

http://www.streetfire.net/drift.aspx?Ref=Blog

O'yeah.... this is going to soak-up a lot of my day.....
    Thanks a lot

Comment

your welcome HAHHAH

Comment

Good Show.! Team Orange.!

Comment

Damn . . . now I have to sift through my videos and find which ones I would like to use . . .LOL!

Should I use sanctioned events . . .or something a little less conventional . . HAHAHAH!

Damn you Donald Jackson . . .

-Dave

Comment

if you actually read Streetfire it says it will be updated every Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetcarz02 View Post
              if you actually read Streetfire it says it will be updated every Monday.
              Yep, they also have an awesome multi-upload feature, makes uploading very simple and quick.

Off topic - I love WreckedMagazine, I haven't been subscribed too long, but I'm definitely a huge fan of the content and the layout. I love how you all cover everything from the fabulous fields of the professional series, to the rounds and goings on of us amateur drivers. Wrecked Magazine is, by far, the best ezine out there and if you all had a paper subscription, I'd definitely fork over the money every month.

Okay, enough being a fan , back to the topic at hand. Just had to say that!

-Dave

Comment

yea the multi upload was cool

i uploaded 15 vids or so in 1 hours.

yea wreckedmagzine gets thru on our *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* filter at work.. i do like the layout

ps

sweetcar yea i read that.. maybe i should have worded it different, but you can still view the other vids.. you will just not be in the showcase.. thats fine

Comment

yea no worries, I wasn't trying to blast you......I just didn't want people to go everyday and think that they were missing something. Wrecked is blocked by your work filters? Hmmmmm, we need to fix that!

Comment

Originally posted by sweetcarz02 View Post
                    yea no worries, I wasn't trying to blast you......I just didn't want people to go everyday and think that they were missing something. Wrecked is blocked by your work filters? Hmmmmm, we need to fix that!
                    I propose an FTP Client with downloadable archives . . .

I have yet to run into a firewall that blocks port 21 . . .

Comment

OH nononono

wrecked gets through just fine. its dreamy

dave...............

there is this thing called the UCMJ you Marines don't follow it i know... but im not trying to have a stripe taken to view a slide hahahah by beating the system, its very easy to do however .

before i do that.. ill go to the wing headquarters and drift around the oval in front of the commander..

Comment

Working...
                      X