X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the BEST drift car ??? :-)

http://ul.zsh.net/kristian30/1514071...an30massa7.jpg

Wouldn´t you agree

i don't know... wouldn't the huge wings in the back straighten her out in the slide?

TF

Comment

Isnt that the bat mobil! lol! Wouldnt it be great seeing batman drifting around the corner with robin doing the peace sign out the window! lol!

Comment

GEE wilickers Batman that sure was some great slidin!

Comment

how much for it? and yeah i think during high speed slides the fins would keep it straight.

Comment

lol. I wouldnt worry about the wing so much as the push from that jet engine... I guess you could invent some type of anti-drift with uber-understeer

"Holy fuk Batman! I just shat myself!"

Comment

LOL DRFT_MARO

Comment

This bat mobile is definitely driftable. LOL

1955 Batmobile specs

A guy in my hometown (Salina) had a batmobile like that one. It was probably a kit he bought and put on his car. But it looked just like that.

sweet

Comment

umm. ok

Comment

ha, the old Batmobile is fugly

Comment

I wonder what it ran.

Comment

Heh, heh. Yes the batmobile is certainly an amusing prospect. How about the Monkee mobile?
                        (made by the same guy who made the first batmobile..
                        who also made the fast and the furious(ly homosexual) cars.
                        His name escapes me at the moment, but I'm sure some of you know who I'm talking about.
                        I'll prolly get flamed, but I've always wanted to drive the Monkee mobile.. and to drift it.. ah what a dream.

Comment

All of the Batmobiles were designed and built by legendary Hollywood customizer George Barris. He built Kitt, The Munsters Coach and Grandpa Munsters Dragula, as well as the General Lee. He's considered the best Hollywood customizer of all time and had nothing to do with the FNF as far as I know. FNF's sell-outs (er i mean technical advisors) were Craig "I dunno *(*^ about real V8's" Lieberman and RJ Devera who for some reason is considered a tuning god.

P.S. I do believe the incredible traction and handling of the Batmobile would be ideal for drifting but I don't think the turbine would have very good low-end torque

Comment

When I was a kid, my dentist was right across the street from Barris Kustom Cars and I used to longingly look at that car, an Oscar Mayer Weinermobile, the Munsters car and several others.

He (or his family) still have a shop on Riverside Drive in Toluca Lake, I think it's where I used to go when I was a kid. Right down the street from the first Bobs Big Boy. Yep, good times, having teeth pulled, staring at Barris Cars and having a chocolate shake at Bobs.

Damn I sound old!

PD

Comment

ive seen the bat mobile rip a straight line never seen it turn, looks a lil bit to longish to drift, and with all that git up and go its gunna be hard for even master bruce to handle around some nasty turns

Comment

Working...
                              X