No announcement yet.

D1 Grand Prix (TEST DAY-Video Clips) 2/24/04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yamada drove the Viper on the competition day. A lot of people drove it earlier in the week.

Comment

JGTC Viper

Is this Benihana Viper the same as the Eclipse/Advan JGTC Viper? Maybe it's just cosmetic.

Anyways; hello, all.
      Attached Files

Comment

wish i went

Comment

Tarzan actually races that Viper in like N1 or something. I dont remember. All I knows is that Tarzan isn't really a Drifter.

Comment

Tarzan

Well, he seems to be pretty freaken good at getting that Viper sideways, so what makes him "not" a drifter? Tsuchya drove racecars professionally, so he must not be a drifter either, Hah. Jeez, I wish I could drift that well. Sorry, just my 2 cents, just don't be so quick to judge, I guess.

Comment

I don't think benson drifted it, b ut he did help them set it up for drifting that day. He has it up on his site at SilEightymaniea.com. I know the son of the guy who owns Benihanna. Very cool guy. He was telling me that the guy who owns the team (Ricky Chiba) is also very very cool. Did alot of design work on the car and a few patented parts as I recall him saying. But yea. Benson may have driven the car earlier in the day testing with Team TAISAN who runs the team.

Comment

Working...
              X