Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The alternator still looks ok.

Comment

I bet he won't be driftin any time soon. Let alone being able to push a pedal.

Comment

I dont think he has the intelligence to drift

Comment

All I can say is that .. It wasn't a very smart thing to do, and don't let your friends influence you like that. Passengers = the devil in disguise sometimes.

Comment

That evo 8 was split in half when I saw that picture.

Comment

in half??!!

Comment

where does it say that he was doing 140mph? its impossible... theyd be dead

Comment

Damn, I wish I had money just laying around so the I could go out and distory a perfectly good Evo

That kid is lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by xxleasxx
                    where does it say that he was doing 140mph? its impossible... theyd be dead
                    'it' doesnt say

Thats the story i heard when that picture first came out on the internet, about 2 weeks after the evos came out for sale.

Comment

Yeah, i guess that'l leave a mark...man he's pretty dumb.

Comment

i bet his parents arnt gonna let him touch a steering wheel anytime soon. nomore parents buying you a new 8.

wth was he thinking... wait i know... he wasnt.

Comment

Originally posted by spinitsidewayz!
                          i bet his parents arnt gonna let him touch a steering wheel anytime soon. nomore parents buying you a new 8.

his parents and the insurence company

Comment

im imagining this.. parents "Wow a four door sedan, yeah its cute with that fast and furious spoiler. haha.. i bet its a good little first car"

Kid: "Um yeah.. um.. with four doors me and my friends will have room to go to the library.."

Parents: "okay we will get you that little toyota.. oh i mean mitsubishi, sence its not a chevy its not a performance car, so it will be reasonable"

two weeks later

Kid: "Oh dear god i can see my intestants...." *pass out due to blood lost*

Comment

that is some crazy shat....my god that would be scary to be in an accident like that....thats worse than rally stuff...at least he had a harness on, other wise tha tree might have a torso wrapped around it as well.......

Comment

So what is the real story?

Comment

Working...
                                X