FAST & FURIOUS 4 (2009) Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAST & FURIOUS 4 (2009) Trailer

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://widgets.clearspring.com/o/48b365ccd19f7c39/4972a0bc0c0a0a06/48b44759dcd1474a/e5c73883/-cpid/2a5f2669fd3e0ff" id="W48b365ccd19f7c394972a0bc0c0a0a06" width="300" height="241"><param name="movie" value="http://widgets.clearspring.com/o/48b365ccd19f7c39/4972a0bc0c0a0a06/48b44759dcd1474a/e5c73883/-cpid/2a5f2669fd3e0ff" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /></object>

Heh, this is one movie everyone here is going to see, but won't admit to.

Comment

Originally posted by Sebring View Post
      Heh, this is one movie everyone here is going to see, but won't admit to.

Yea, FnF movies are the same as masturbation. Everyone does it, nobody admits to doing it. I for certain..will...um..not...be going to see this movie...yea..right.

Comment

I really hope both of ^^you are joking. Get this crap out of here.

Comment

see? Mike is gonna see it too.

Comment

I only saw the 1st because my friend stole the promo DVD and stuck it in the DVD player. After seeing what that ish did to the import scene I refused to watch the 2nd one, I have literally left the room when people put it on and I have yet to see it. I saw the 3rd because I was conned into believing it had good drifting in it(which it didn't) therefore I will boycott the 4th and all following installments of this terrible franchise.

I just happened to own an Eclipse when the 1st one came out and every loser in his moms civic tried to race me immediately following that stupid movie. I loathe that franchise deeply. It mocks everything we are and what we do. I can't believe people in this scene are so stupid as to watch it.

Comment

Sounds like someone takes things too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavi Mike View Post
                I only saw the 1st because my friend stole the promo DVD and stuck it in the DVD player. After seeing what that ish did to the import scene I refused to watch the 2nd one, I have literally left the room when people put it on and I have yet to see it. I saw the 3rd because I was conned into believing it had good drifting in it(which it didn't) therefore I will boycott the 4th and all following installments of this terrible franchise.

I just happened to own an Eclipse when the 1st one came out and every loser in his moms civic tried to race me immediately following that stupid movie. I loathe that franchise deeply. It mocks everything we are and what we do. I can't believe people in this scene are so stupid as to watch it.

Your first mistake is using the word "scene".....Your second is that you owned an Eclipse....Which equals the equivalent of a Fast and the furious movie.......Which equals 0 "scene" points for you sir....We do have a nice door prize for you though

Comment

Originally posted by Cavi Mike View Post

Good God chill man its just a dumb movie. OMG "It mocks everything we are and what we do." You make it sound like we are Samurai or something lol our way of life LOL!!!!!.

Comment

Poor mike. No one agrees with him. He should try being shameless

*waves jedi hand in front of mike's face* you will go out and rent F&F 2 and 3.

Comment

Is great movie in 2009.

Comment

Working...
                      X