X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• everyone that thinks rotory are...

unreliable...watch this..
    http://www.calinetworks.net/rez/movies/pop.wmv

I posted this before, but that may have been before the last crash. I hate the vid. Those guys are suck a-holes. There's a special place reserved for them in hell where the rotary engines get revenge for all eternity. Eh. They're just stupid guys that probably didn't know much about rotaries. Yep rotaries are reliable. Best engines in the world.

Comment

Ive chatted with the 2 guys that did the vid...
      There on teamfc3s.org they got bored yes...but that motor was about dead anyway, it all ready had a blown rotor...they were just finishing it off, they have swaped out the motor on that car and its running and driving fine...

Comment

The rotary professional in Tulsa said that it was salvageable. I can't find the post where he explains what he thinks was wrong with it. I trust him very much because building, modifying, and repairing rotaries is all he does. It's just a waste. Oh well. I just feel very strongly about these things. We should save rather than destroy.

Comment

That thing got singen tords the end. but very sad to see a rotory die like that...

Comment

I was expecting something good to happen

Comment

Working...
            X