(PREVIEW PHOTOS) FORMULA D LONG BEACH April 10-11th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good call.

That's why you are the pro and I am not.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
      So, it's a nice way of saying... "well, you are a special case, so go ahead and use that tire. Everybody else.... sorry." ?
      JESUS.

go get a knife and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing fall on it!

Comment

Will I get to see you this weekend, Al?

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeySlide View Post
          That would definitely suck for a priviteer.

But theres always the Falken Tire deal...I mean I don't know what Goodyear is doing to support the smaller budget guys but if they aren't doing anything then why pay full price for Goodyears when you could get Falkens at a discount and not have to worry about the tire rule?

If there's anyone out there with stacks of goodyears that they can't use I highly suggest slangin' em all and hitting up Falken.
          what Falken discount are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by slideways2004 View Post
            i forgot where its posted but falken gives a discount to all formula d drivers without a tire sponsor who choose to run their sticker or something

Comment

Originally posted by slideways2004 View Post
              http://www.wreckedmagazine.com/blog/...ula-d-drivers/

Falken Tire Corp is pleased to announce that we are launching a highly discounted tire purchase program to licensed drivers for the 2009 season. Although full product sponsorships are not available at this time, we believe this program will significantly reduce competition tire purchasing expenses for privateer teams.

Detailed below are the program guidelines.

* Teams will have to designate which sizes they will be using for the season and those will be the only sizes available for purchase. There is no guarantee on availability of sizes. In this case alternate sizes may be substituted.
              * Tires purchased from Falken are not to be re-sold to a third party. Abuse of this purchase program will result in a disqualification to participate.
              * Teams will be responsible for transportation of the tires to events. Tires may be picked up at our Fontana headquarters location or shipped at the purchasing teams’ expense.
              * Teams will be responsible for mounting and disposal of tires. Falken Tire will provide trackside tire mounting services at Formula D Pro Series events for teams using Falken brand tires as time and resources permit.
              * There is no limit on the tires available for purchase for events and testing.
              * Teams will be required to run Falken decals on the front and sides of the race car. Specific details will be provided.

Teams who wish to participate in the program, please contact Roman Bencomo at 909-466-1116 x636 to discuss tire sizing, pricing and availability. rbencomo@falkentire.com
              Last edited by MonkeySlide; 04-09-2009, 01:41 AM.

Comment

more photos can be viewed here
                http://everythingdrift.com/gallery/m...2_itemId=18841

Comment

Totally forgot about this too:

Originally posted by FormulaD Rulebook

8.11.6 Two (2) OEM mirrors for the correct vehicle make and model (left and right)
                  are required, and must be mounted in stock location and must be positioned
                  so that the driver can see objects along both sides of the vehicle.

Comment

APRIL FOOLS!
                    Last edited by Brian; 04-09-2009, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X