s13 with s15 conversion pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freeway
    I want to put a 1998 s14 'shark eye' front end kit on my RPS13, the strawberry front end is getting over done, and the Sil eighty is already over done. I have yet to see someone with the conversion I want and would be interested in seeing a photoshop graft if someone could do it. unfortunately i am not that talented.

that or just replacing the pop ups with flat lights like the 300ZX or something.

but that car is clean as hell.
    here
    Attached Files

Comment

as cool as the conversions look, thats alot of un needed work i think. oh well. gotta have the pimp factor i suppose eh? LOL

Comment

East Bear makes headlights kinda like the ones in this picture, but without the glass cover. The glass covered ones in this pic are made by a company called AB Flug ( http://www.ab-flug.co.jp ). They cost about $1200US and are hard to get.
        Attached Files

Comment

These are East Bears
          (http://www.jspec.com/eastbears13.html)
          (http://www.jspec.com/s14koukcon.html)
          Attached Files
          Last edited by silvia_s13; 03-10-2004, 06:49 AM.

Comment

IMO AB's look ALOT better. Maybe get some custom glass made to fit the east bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TP | sil-beer
              here
              actually you would be surprised, they are not that difficult at all, just some cutting on the rad support and stuff like that, but seriously, a complete novice can do a front end conversion on a 240.

Comment

Originally posted by TP | sil-beer
                here
                actually you would be surprised, they are not that difficult at all, just some cutting on the rad support and stuff like that, but seriously, a complete novice can do a front end conversion on a 240.

EDIT: Whoops, quoted wrong person, meant to reply to the guy who said it is a lot of work.

It only took my freinds and me a weekend to convert his s13 hatch front end into an s15 front end, and we no nothing about body work, and it came out very good too.

Comment

Okay, so thats exactly what I want to do to my car (sans the Hood and bumper, Id like to use the 270R front fascia)

what is required for it, or is that a kit I can order?

Im assuming that car in particular is a JDM car, do you know who it belongs to?

I also like the Abflug Lights and if I ever got the money and wanted to keep my car looking stock yet get rid of the popups that would be the way I go.

if anyone has any information regarding purchace of a kit, or the fabrication required to hang that kit and lights on my car, it would be appreciated. unfortunately i dont have an S14 or its headlights laying around to see how they would fit. Im pretty sure that the S14 body is wider than the S13. but im not completely sure.

*now if that car was gunmetal grey with Gold spoke/chrome Dish BBS wheels... and a MN liscense plate i would be a happy guy.

Comment

That S13/15 was very sweet looking, but it looked a little weird with the sloping curvy front and the back being sqaure. I wonder if the S15 front would look a little better on an S14.

Comment

i like thes-14 to a s-13 conversion better than the rest of them, does eney body have a pic of a coupe with s-14 head lights?

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
                        that white 1580 looks awesome...but it seems kinda psed for some reason...maybe my eyes are messed up...yeah i dont think u could get s15 headlights for 900 unless u go to a junk yard...ive seen some for 2200 usd
                        I,ve seen a pair of OEM s15 headlights sold and installed for under $550....somebody's getting ripped!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X