drifting.com
      zilvia.net
      freshalloy.com
      nasioc.com
      srtforums.com

Comment

Great vid.

But, the track looks kinda lame to me.
        I big hispeed turn, and them some concrete blocks and then the turn again.

Are all race tracks in the US just big ovals?

Comment

Hahahah!! See what I mean guys!! That track is making us look silly!! Henrick, that track was built more for oval track racing. There are alot of good tracks in the US that would be better for drifting (more roadracing oriented). We have a track here in Hawaii that has some fun turns, but nothing like what they have on the Mainland US. Hopefully the US D1GP will be moved to a better track someday. I think the Irwindale guys were the first ones willing to "take the risk" so to speak of hosting a newer style sporting event back in 2003. Alot of other tracks probably wish they could draw that many spectators now ...

Comment

CrazyH: Well then, now that it's a success hopefully a real race track can host events like that.
            I've seen videos from a track called Limerock Park, it looks like a fun place.

Comment

Heh, I want Laguna

Comment

yeah drift the corkscrew!

Comment

Argh gonna hafta make this d/l an overnighter.... gettin like 6.1 kb/s

Comment

WTF?? 4 KB'S on T1????????????????

Comment

im getting 3 k/b on dsl

Comment

8.71 kb/s, but i am work so it's allright.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
                          I think the Irwindale guys were the first ones willing to "take the risk" so to speak of hosting a newer style sporting event back in 2003. Alot of other tracks probably wish they could draw that many spectators now ...
                          Yeah and it worked out well, Which is kindof sad now they have basicly already out grown it. If there is a d2 leauge or anything along that lines i say keep it at irwindale hell if nothing else then just loyality for a few years.

But the d1 is already too big for irwindale. A Larger oval track, or preferably a road course would be great... The problem becomes sitting. those oval track and grandstands give a great view of the field.

And to awnser the question from earlier. No we dont just have oval tracks.. however they are very popular and we have ALOT of them. It seems most major towns have a drag strip and a oval track. I know bakersfield, CA does. we just happen to be close to buttonwillow raceway too. which is a road course.

Comment

http://www.tmrmzine.com/john/subaru/...loverclip_.mpg

that link is dead but heres a fixed on ehahah

Comment

dude what songs are those?? i want em! lol

Comment

Working...
                              X