Who went to D1 in Irwindale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who went to D1 in Irwindale?

How many people on drifting.com went to D1?

Sorry, I should have posted this in General Chat. My Bad
    Yes
    86.96%
    No
    13.04%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by silvia_s13; 03-01-2004, 08:27 AM.

I was there in the mircotech booth with the FD- chris

Comment

I was there

I was there up cheering with the crowd "ONE MORE TIME" reall should have been NO MORE TIMES lol n e way it was awesome cant wait for another...

Comment

I was there... an it took me about $350 dollas to do it too! flew in from portland for the day/night. I have been into drifting for about 5 years now, but have only seen myself and local drifters perform live. This event was worth every dollar! Getting to meet Ueno, shake his hand and a pic with me and him was pretty sick too!! just wish i could have found tsuchiya, Youichi, and nomu-ken... oh well, next time!
        Last edited by eFINI_FC; 03-01-2004, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Drive down in a AE86

I drove down from Sacramento (7hrs) in a white AE86 with Loud exhaust and no interior except for two seats HAHAHA and the diff was making some cool whining noises. I stayed at the Embessy Suites (because it was the only Hotel with a room that had a bar down stairs!!) Got wasted friday night woke up early to park at the track, just like last years D1 if you were not there you missed out BIG time and you should fly to Japan for the next round to make up for it!! HAHA

Comment

Working...
          X