Need mid-drift pics for project...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need mid-drift pics for project...

Hey guys. I'm taking an Adobe Illustrator class and I also love vector art, so I'm doing a little project. I'm going to trace a car in mid drift to better my vector art skillz and design skillz. The only problem is I don't have any mid drift pics of cars. Also. THis project may become a logo. Not very likely, but it's possible. So if you don't want your car used for a logo then tell me, but still post the pics anyways cause we all love action shots. Thanks for all your help ahead of time. Can't wait to see them pics!

I like

Comment

This is what I'm looking to do...

Been working on this for a couple o' hours. This is what I wanna do, but with a car in the midst of a drift. Weeeeeeeee!!!

Comment

Did you do that? It's real good. What program was that done in?

Comment

hey! search for drifts in action in the search thingy. i made a post on pictures in mid drift, it should help.

Comment

Yeah. Been working on it for approx. 2hrs. in Adobe Illustrator 10. It's a labor of love. It's a pain in the hand, but I love this stuff dammit!!!! Not even finished with this one yet and my project is a drifting car. That should take some time. But hey. I got all the time in the world.

Comment

Oh yeah. I aslo prefer daily drivers rather than race cars because race cars tend to have more details and color variations that would take too much time to do.

Comment

Working...
              X