ROSS PETTY, PATRICK MORDAUNT, & RYAN SAGE MODEL For DRIFTING.COM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROSS PETTY, PATRICK MORDAUNT, & RYAN SAGE MODEL For DRIFTING.COM

I was hoping to see them in a bikini when I clicked....

Comment

warning: the shirt that pat is wearing is not an official drift avengers shirt. The shirt is not and will never be, endorced by the drift avengers.
      Dr. Z might tell you otherwise.

cool idea to have DRIFTERS or Drift staff wearing drifting shirts.
      however, misa and jeri lee in the shirts is def not bad to look at.

Comment

hopefully pat got enough money for his birthday that he can afford a haircut now

Comment

Originally posted by CamelTouge View Post
          warning: the shirt that pat is wearing is not an official drift avengers shirt. The shirt is not and will never be, endorced by the drift avengers.
          Dr. Z might tell you otherwise.
          I am sure if you were to ask Dr. Z he would claim to have hand stitched the shirt, designed the graphic and printed it himself with only the best materials imported from Kumakubo's factory!

Comment

Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
            I am sure if you were to ask Dr. Z he would claim to have hand stitched the shirt, designed the graphic and printed it himself with only the best materials imported from Kumakubo's factory!
            Only because Dr. Z was personally trained by Ralph Lauren and Calvin Klein. If you don't believe it, he will provide proof upon request.

He was also won 1st Place in Paris for "Designer of the Year" in 2008. He can also provide proof of that...

Comment

Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
              Only because Dr. Z was personally trained by Ralph Lauren and Calvin Klein. If you don't believe it, he will provide proof upon request.

He was also won 1st Place in Paris for "Designer of the Year" in 2008. He can also provide proof of that...
              He was also the champion of "Project Runway in Japan" in 2008 as well. Can any of you say that?

Comment

btw will the Drift Avengers be posting pics of someone from D1 rolling a fatty or hitting the bong pipe ala Michael Phelps?

Comment

Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
                  btw will the Drift Avengers be posting pics of someone from D1 rolling a fatty or hitting the bong pipe ala Michael Phelps?
                  Dude.. if that is all the D1 guys are "supposedly" drugged up on... then Dirt Avengers needs to stop hatin' and join the fun.
                  I mean.. the size of the allegations deserves some crazy shiet... like DK with a bunch 12 y/o lady boys from Compton and all kinds of crack pipes littered on the floor, some wierd animal love happening and maybe a spreadsheet of rules to cheat by with the D1 logo on it.

Rule #1 - if you are barely good enough for pro drifting and your on the Dirt Avengers then you will always lose.
                  #2 - how much each team pays for the final position they are awarded
                  #3 - a note from Dk's mom saying that he was late for school because Terrence and Ali stole his homework
                  #4 - a rule about any skyline with supposed 500 hp to be banned only if driven and built by honky people.
                  #5 - all Japanese drivers must be secretly funded by the DPRK and drive cars armed with nukes

Comment

Working...
                  X