Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously

Who is Dr Z when it comes to drifting?

I dont care about how many S30 engines he has built either.... who is he?

Comment

• Nobody.

Apparently you must have at least 10 characters to make a post so ignore this.

Comment

• Originally posted by driftavengers09 View Post
        This just in.. Dr Z has landed in Tokyo and has sent his first photo of his successful meeting with one of HKS's chief programmers.

The eagle has landed.

Very funny.....Looks like some random Japanese guy working in Akihabara...

Btw, we're still waiting for the apology to D1.

This is getting ridiculous, all these nonsense is only hurting the drivers who are associated with driftavengers.
        Last edited by SSmith; 06-29-2009, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• Ruth,

I know we've never met. But let me say this...

There are times when a team "manager" needs to voice their opinions, and other times when they just need to keep their thoughts to themselves.

This is one of those times where you should keep your thoughts to yourself.

Have a good day,

-Joshua Herron

Comment

• Originally posted by drift2thextreme View Post
            HAHA HA VERY FUNNY I AM TIRED OF YOU AND DR.Z POSTING HERE IN DRIFTING.COM YOU GUYS USED THE D1 THING TO ADVERTISE OURSELVES TO THE WORLD. YOU RUTH NEVER APOLOGIZE TO BRYAN ROGERS ARE U COWARD AND DR.Z UR TOO OLD TO BE POSTING ALL THAT CRAP WITH INSULTS BRING IT ON BOTH OF YOU GUYS. I AM TIRED OF YOU GUYS ALREADY WANTED TO BE COOL WITH YOU GUYS BUT THAT'S TOO MUCH *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.
            Im sorry about insulting Bryan Rogers. I dont even know who he is, so if I said something to offend you, Bryan, I am sorry. Please understand I dont know who Im writing to on here, and its not personal , as the attacks on me are(im not saying its from you).
            im sorry,
            ruth

Comment

• Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
              I think an apology to Bryan Rogers is definitely in order. I think the thing is that a lot is being said wrong and then no amends are being made.

And honestly... as far as all these crazy claims to traveling and HKS' top chief mechanic...... c'mon. If that guy even works at HKS, why isn't the picture taken at HKS? Why doesn't he have an HKS shirt on? Why has his name not been posted yet? I have tried to give a lot of leeway but some things are just flat out ridiculous. That is the only picture of DR. Z in Japan?
              At least when i say something like " I am Terry, I drive for Team Toyo in China" My pics have my car with Toyo Logos and I am actually drifting, there are Toyo EZ ups and on and on....
              I'll make a comparison set up for you -

HI I AM TERRY i DRIFT FOR TEAM TOYO IN CHINA HERE ARE SOME PICS:
              my car in the pits:

drifting in action:

me and my ladies at a demo in Hefei:

Chinese media all on my nuts!:

now here is a fictionalized comparison of a DR. Z claim to fame in japan:

HI I AM DR. Z......I AM HANGING OUT WITH THE CHIEF BOSS TUNER FELLA GUY FROM HKS.... CHECK OUT THIS PICK! (of me with a guy in a flannel shirt in a shopping district somewhere that is not HKS ....since HKS is located near MT. Fuji and every body fraking knows this!)

This is what we get? And you expect people not to make comments and poke fun and diss? I am not trying to be mean, I am just actually trying to let you realize that to everybody else who doesn't know this "Dr. Z" character that is is very questionable. Especially since he has called people on this forum kids and and other insulting things not even realizing that they have been in the drift game longer than him and worked for major players in the industry and have been around and even to Japan many times or might have even worked in Japan. So I am not trying to be inflamitory... I am trying to offer advice to you. Please take it as that.
              hey.. i really was trying to use humor to break the ice around here. Obviously its so preposterous that Dr Z is getting a humanitarian award in Japan this week. He would have to cancel his meeting with President Obama to help the world peace project.

Comment

• Ruth.... Humor is very hard to convey in a internet forum post, unless it is sarcasm. Thanks for not trying to flame me because i was honestly just trying to help you understand how things work on forums a little better.

Thank you for your apology to Bryan Rogers.

Comment

• Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                  Seriously

Who is Dr Z when it comes to drifting?

I dont care about how many S30 engines he has built either.... who is he?
                  who is Z? why he's Zorro....
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
                    Ruth.... Humor is very hard to convey in a internet forum post, unless it is sarcasm. Thanks for not trying to flame me because i was honestly just trying to help you understand how things work on forums a little better.

Thank you for your apology to Bryan Rogers.
                    hi. thank you for your thank you. I was using satire to show the humor in the obsession with Dr Z. Saturday night live's been doing it for years, but I get your drift... hahah

Comment

• Wait wait wait, so you're really trying to pass all your ish talking as simple jest? Not buying it, sorry.

Comment

get off my *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing back already.
                        show me one other person who supports a drifting team and pays for all their expenses. when james left all of you begged me for money. some of you still are. so shut the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* up already.

i agree it seems to be that money is the key to FAKE happiness...

Comment

hey, Im not there.. I drove him to the airport and hes currently in Saitama, Japan. If I didnt know Dr Z, I wouldn't believe it either. All I can say is "stay tuned.. same Z time.... same Z channel..."
                          Blaze1, I just have to tell you that you are hiding behind Ueno's picture. Do your homework, ok? He is also sponsored by us and a drift avengers. Vertex is also one of our sponsors. Find another mask to hide behind and watch D1 fizzle out without another race...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post
                            Blaze1, I just have to tell you that you are hiding behind Ueno's picture. Do your homework, ok? He is also sponsored by us and a drift avengers. Vertex is also one of our sponsors. Find another mask to hide behind and watch D1 fizzle out without another race...

While I can take the time a patience to help Ruth, you are an entirely different story Professor Z. Why don't you eat your own feedback. Ueno is a drift avenger? OH Really????? You need to stop with all the fab work. Let's see the pictures of his cars with Drift Avengers graphics. Is Kobe Bryant a Drift Avenger too? How about Michael Phelps...I mean if you're gonna spit some crap you might as well go all out. Jenson Button is a drift avenger too!
                            Where are the real pics of you in Japan....I am laughing at how I have called you out and you have yet to put up anything to dissuade me from continuing to do so. You done your homework on me yet? Is that why you won't respond to my comments? Let me quote Tom Brady quoting Ben Franklin: " Well done is better than well said."
                            All you seem to be doing is saying a lot without really doing much to back it up.

I am not hiding behind anybody's picture. I don't have to. I post real pictures of me really drifting and really doing what I said I am doing. Proof is in the pictures. So lets see you post up some pics of you at HKS....

I happen to know that Blaze1 has been around drifting for a long time and he usually has very poignant and realistic comments and feedback about drift events. He's not a nut swinger or a fanboy.
                            Honestly Professor Z... people just want to see you stop with the chest thumping and back up your big words with some proof. So stop boasting and start posting (some pictures!)

Comment

can u send me a private message? i apologize, but im not sure who you are.

Originally posted by driftavengers09 View Post
                              Im sorry about insulting Bryan Rogers. I dont even know who he is, so if I said something to offend you, Bryan, I am sorry. Please understand I dont know who Im writing to on here, and its not personal , as the attacks on me are(im not saying its from you).
                              im sorry,
                              ruth
                              Terry and Bryan are both stand up guys and have put their soul into this sport. They don't ask for much. I respect both of them for what they are. Serious badasses. Bryan let me know if you need any help.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

hey man dr z. i have been holding myself back from saying anything, but i apologize for the people on here who do nothing but bash you and the drift avengers. Ive met you last year and you are one hell of a mechanic and a gnarly person. hang in there man. the people on here are just small minded and dont see the big picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X