No announcement yet.

DRIFT AVENGERS Promo Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you dont believe we sponsor Ueno, I suggest you take it up with Team Vertex. They happen to be friends of ours and do not like what they see you doing to us on this site. They have faith in us , and thats what its about.
    Everything we wrote all along (not including the parody of dr z) is the truth.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by JBizzle View Post
      Here is picture of Ueno putting drift avenger sticker on his car at Miami D1.
      Ueno is proud to be a Drift Avenger and is a very intelligent and skilled man.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post

I never said Professor Z had no right to post... I just tried to say he should post things that can be proven or are facts. His posts have been mostly flame fests or confrontational. If he tried a little harder to get along instead of acting like he was superior to everybody....I might cut him some slack.
        I just want the big talking to be backed up with big proof.
        You know how HUMOR doesn't translate too well on the forums...if it really was humor.... but a lot of people say some outlandish crap only to get called out on it and then claim " it's a joke man!"...Right?
        I am sorry for him getting you all worked up, Mark (Dr. Z) really does mean well and it is because everyone doubts his abilities that he can seem to have a chip on his shoulder. In fact I watched Forrest Wang dis Dr. Z in one breath and then ask for his help in the next. Mad Mike actually lives at the house with us and is a really sharp guy when it comes to mechanics. He truly believes in Dr. Z and...
        WE ALL AGREE DR.Z LIKES TO BRAG BUT HE ALSO BACKS IT UP TO THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER IN HIS LIFE.

Do you honestly believe that a picture that was taken at Hot topics in Thousand oaks mall was a serious thing. It wasn't.

I am starting to think you guys just don't have the snap to keep up with a woman born in Queens and raised Manhattan... LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cavi Mike View Post
          What planet are you from? You're the idiot that said Japanese drivers were paid by the government and the response was NO, they have day jobs, unlike US drivers whose main income is from drifting. You are so full of BS it's pathetic.
          Hey Mr. Cavi Mike....
          I have let out who I am, why don't you tell us who you are.
          I would love to kick your teeth for talking to my friend that way.

Comment

• OK OK.... but it was just not a good time for Professor Z so be trying to be funny. But whatevers... I am not a chest thumper and I never liked those types of people.
            Silent Samurai get the most respect when it comes down to it IMO. So I will relax on this situation ok?
            I never really snapped... I just cross examined him like Johnny Cochran and asked for some proof. Never tried to put Ruth down and never once asked her for money.

I can say that you are very correct about politics and D1...I know because my company managed their events for quite a while. But somethings will never change and that is one of them. So go drift, have fun, come out to China and run with me!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
              OK OK.... but it was just not a good time for Professor Z so be trying to be funny. But whatevers... I am not a chest thumper and I never liked those types of people.
              Silent Samurai get the most respect when it comes down to it IMO. So I will relax on this situation ok?
              I never really snapped... I just cross examined him like Johnny Cochran and asked for some proof. Never tried to put Ruth down and never once asked her for money.

I can say that you are very correct about politics and D1...I know because my company managed their events for quite a while. But somethings will never change and that is one of them. So go drift, have fun, come out to China and run with me!!!
              Okay thank you Terry, a beer at Chad's and a drift in China sounds like a plan to me

I will get the damn doctor to tone it down! He can get on my nerves too at times but I still love the old coot!

Comment

• cool man. Take care James. Hope you can really make it out here. I have this place on lock down!

Comment

Hey Mr. Cavi Mike....
                  I have let out who I am, why don't you tell us who you are.
                  I would love to kick your teeth for talking to my friend that way.
                  Awww, how cute, protecting your boyfriend. Maybe you should read this whole thread and see all the ish your boy talked before you step to me.

Comment

• It's respectable that all of Ruths' "Drift Avengers houseboys" back each other up, but at what cost. It's just odd that most teams that post on forums try to reach out to the public in an effort to acquire support and fans. You guys are doing the complete opposite with your approach.

If you read previous threads, most of us were in support of the reunion between James and Ruth after last year's soap opera. We were also glad that the Drift Avengers were competing in D1. So why the sudden turn of events with the Drift Avengers? Are you trying to avenge James 17th place finish or what?

btw How many of you guys live with Ruth? James, Dr. Z, Mad Mike, Al, etc... When is Pat and his dad moving in?

Comment

I am starting to think you guys just don't have the snap to keep up with a woman born in Queens and raised Manhattan... LOL.
                      Oh god, if this wasn't pointed out to me, I would have totally missed it. I just have to LOL. Manhattan is nothing but one big tourist attraction and my city of Rochester has 4x the murder rate of NYC. No wonder you and your man get along so well, you both live in an alternate universe.

Comment

• Chugga chugga choo choo.....I wonder if there's any room left on Ruth's gravy train.

Comment

Awww, how cute, protecting your boyfriend. Maybe you should read this whole thread and see all the ish your boy talked before you step to me.
                          It is not just about protecting Ruth, it is the fact you disrespect her. Listen all you guys on here are extremely disrespectful and I have finally gotten on here because I just do not care about what people think about me anymore. The drift industry in general say some of most disrespectful things towards me and all I have wanted from the begining is be apart of the sport. Kind of reminds of highschool and you know what I was an unpopular dork back then too. There are alot of people I am surrounded by who treat me with respect and see the effort I try to put into life and to me that is all that matters. This industry is filled with snakes and people who are more concerned about driving, being the cool guy and honor and integrity has been lost somewhere by this community.

I still want your name and would love a one on one with you. I stand up for my friends and I have read all the posts. You have have one the punkest attitudes on this site and someone needs to teach you a lesson when your done hiding behind your computer.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
                            Chugga chugga choo choo.....I wonder if there's any room left on Ruth's gravy train.
                            This train only accepts people with the positive attitude and "out of the box" mindset it takes to do something bigger in life.

Comment

Oh god, if this wasn't pointed out to me, I would have totally missed it. I just have to LOL. Manhattan is nothing but one big tourist attraction and my city of Rochester has 4x the murder rate of NYC. No wonder you and your man get along so well, you both live in an alternate universe.
                              If you look up Ruth's family history, you will find that her father was a major in the air force in WW2, he worked his *Censored**Censored**Censored* off at the right place at the right time and now owns several large buildings in Manhattan. Listen, why must you always twist everything into negativity? Ruth had to grow up in an enviroment that would make a man out of anyone.

Comment

This train only accepts people with the positive attitude and "out of the box" mindset it takes to do something bigger in life.
                                You mean "off your rocker" mindset.

The reality is the Drift Avengers (management no less) have done nothing but disrespect loyal members of this forum, completely ostracized yourselves, and done a tremendous disservice to the entire drifting community.

My suggestion...take up rock climbing

Comment

Working...
                                X