DRIFT AVENGERS Promo Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Z

Let me apologize to you, Terry. I didn't mean to get your dander up. I'm not a chest thumper... I am a doer. I back up everything I do. I am building a myriad of projects and have just finished some really crazy TOYS.. 260bhp Suzuki GSXR1000. I'm not the ogre you guys are making me out to be. I'm down will all types of mechanics and have been doing turbos since 1984. I share my knowledge with everyone because it's sooo much more fun to be competitive armed with knowledge... Still talking smack? ;u)

Comment

• Originally posted by 2JZdude View Post
      You mean "off your rocker" mindset.

The reality is the Drift Avengers (management no less) have done nothing but disrespect loyal members of this forum, completely ostracized yourselves, and done a tremendous disservice to the entire drifting community.

My suggestion...take up rock climbing
      Not a bad idea, a lot less money and a lot less bitchin', thanks.

I cannot do this forum stuff all day and you guys don't get it or want to get it. I tried posting a long message last night and it has not been approved yet. You guys are telling me by your words that you like the way things are in this sport and to leave you alone. I still love drifting and know a lot of people out there that want to see myself and the drift avengers out there. So with that, I guess the answer is we take our team to the people that want to see the show!

Comment

• Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
        I think an apology to Bryan Rogers is definitely in order. I think the thing is that a lot is being said wrong and then no amends are being made.

And honestly... as far as all these crazy claims to traveling and HKS' top chief mechanic...... c'mon. If that guy even works at HKS, why isn't the picture taken at HKS? Why doesn't he have an HKS shirt on? Why has his name not been posted yet? I have tried to give a lot of leeway but some things are just flat out ridiculous. That is the only picture of DR. Z in Japan?
        At least when i say something like " I am Terry, I drive for Team Toyo in China" My pics have my car with Toyo Logos and I am actually drifting, there are Toyo EZ ups and on and on....
        I'll make a comparison set up for you -

HI I AM TERRY i DRIFT FOR TEAM TOYO IN CHINA HERE ARE SOME PICS:
        my car in the pits:

drifting in action:

me and my ladies at a demo in Hefei:

Chinese media all on my nuts!:

now here is a fictionalized comparison of a DR. Z claim to fame in japan:

HI I AM DR. Z......I AM HANGING OUT WITH THE CHIEF BOSS TUNER FELLA GUY FROM HKS.... CHECK OUT THIS PICK! (of me with a guy in a flannel shirt in a shopping district somewhere that is not HKS ....since HKS is located near MT. Fuji and every body fraking knows this!)

This is what we get? And you expect people not to make comments and poke fun and diss? I am not trying to be mean, I am just actually trying to let you realize that to everybody else who doesn't know this "Dr. Z" character that is is very questionable. Especially since he has called people on this forum kids and and other insulting things not even realizing that they have been in the drift game longer than him and worked for major players in the industry and have been around and even to Japan many times or might have even worked in Japan. So I am not trying to be inflamitory... I am trying to offer advice to you. Please take it as that.

Both of those threads are equally retarded.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Cavi Mike View Post
          Oh god, if this wasn't pointed out to me, I would have totally missed it. I just have to LOL. Manhattan is nothing but one big tourist attraction and my city of Rochester has 4x the murder rate of NYC. No wonder you and your man get along so well, you both live in an alternate universe.
          hey cavi mike
          *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* you, you *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* . you are a weak weak excuse for human being. come out from under your rock you asshole. come meet us. james and I want to talk to you in person. or are you just plain scared? you are so ignorant its laughable.

Comment

• Originally posted by driftavengers09 View Post
            If you dont believe we sponsor Ueno, I suggest you take it up with Team Vertex. They happen to be friends of ours and do not like what they see you doing to us on this site. They have faith in us , and thats what its about.
            Everything we wrote all along (not including the parody of dr z) is the truth.
            with a sticker that size hes probably only getting a couple hundred bucks per event...... TOPS!

Comment

• reward offered 1000 dollars

i will personally hand over 1000 dollars to the person who will identify "CAVI MIKE".. he is a scared little girl who hides behind a picture.
              you can send me a private message.
              thank you.

Comment

hey cavi mike
                *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* you, you *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* . you are a weak weak excuse for human being. come out from under your rock you asshole. come meet us. james and I want to talk to you in person. or are you just plain scared? you are so ignorant its laughable.
                See James, absolutely CLASSLESS. And this is contributing to the drifting community how???

Comment

• Originally posted by 2JZdude View Post
                  See James, absolutely CLASSLESS. And this is contributing to the drifting community how???
                  hey man. if that idiot were saying the same things about your sister or mother, would you like it?

Comment

hey man. if that idiot were saying the same things about your sister or mother, would you like it?
                    Take the high road Ruth. You know better

Comment

hey cavi mike

Hey driftavengers.. that might not be the best idea. what if cavi mike is under age? then youre dealing with this guy.

Comment

For every Action... there is a Reaction

Action = Drift Avengers coming in here making false accusations, then when getting called out on it, not playing friendly with the locals of this site

Reaction = people calling you out on your not so nice attitude...

if you guys did sign Ueno, more power to you... the point is, play nice and others will play nice. keep up the negativity and that is what you will get in return.

Comment

• Here's Cavi Mike...free of charge...
                          Attached Files

Comment

• OMG MY DAD WAS IN THE MILITARY, I'M TOUGH! Go away, both of you. You're both trolls. You do nothing but run your mouths and then try to blame us when we call you out on it. You're both mentally unfit to breathe the same air I breathe. Thank god I'm on the other side of the country.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
                              Here's Cavi Mike...free of charge...

ohh snap! haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Cavi Mike View Post
                                OMG MY DAD WAS IN THE MILITARY, I'M TOUGH! Go away, both of you. You're both trolls. You do nothing but run your mouths and then try to blame us when we call you out on it. You're both mentally unfit to breathe the same air I breathe. Thank god I'm on the other side of the country.
                                Again with the disrespecting comments, we are not going away and have every right to be on here as anyone else. You call me a troll an yet I carry more class then most of the people on this forum. I called you out like a man, asked for you to act like one and this is how you answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X