DRIFT AVENGERS Promo Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NNog View Post
    Thats a 3 second video of a van with vertex stickers on it....
    just a couple of pictures of Dat and Adam Andretti at the race shop with Drift Avengers...
    Attached Files

Comment

• OMG VERTEX!!!!

not....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ash View Post
        of course you never yell Terry :P

oh, and it didn't just happen once, remember? down the hill AND thru the water barriers into the crowd? LMAO. i just don't see how he did it lol... i mean, i was really really bad back then, but i never, ever did something like that LOL.

i vaguely remember something about AL's hood flying up and it being crazy funny... was that the same day as one of the mustang shenanigans?
        I do remember both of the "mustang mashes"...LOL I can't believe i let that guy keep going... one of the worst calls of my life, along with telling that big *Censored**Censored**Censored* dude I was gonna whup the crap out of him! I must have been feeling pretty froggy that day.

I remember AL's hood flying up too....I miss AL and his antics. Those old school days of Land Ho!! were awesome. That was before Drift Buffet even. We had a great little group back then. It was cool of Charlie to help us to those events.

Comment

• To Jbizzle:

Did you really compare drifting to F1? Oh my god. Drifting isn't racing and the sooner you and everyone else realize that, the better off you'll be. As long as your focus is on winning, you'll never be the best you can be, you'll only just be better than the second place guy. If that's all you care about, you're in the wrong place.

Keep the politics at home, drifting is about having a good time.

F1 = srs bidnz
          Drifting =

Comment

• DRIFT AVENGERS.. Where's my $1000?

A deal is a deal, I want my money.

Comment

• I want my money, btw

http://www.drifting.com/forums/pictu...my-1000-a.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Cavi Mike View Post
                A deal is a deal, I want my money.

come over to the house and ill give you the cash.

Comment

• My boy is on his way over.

Comment

• What the hell is Dr. Z doing on his tippy-toes. Was he the entertainment or what? I think his right hand is grabbing his crotch..lol MJ RIP.....
                    Attached Files

Comment

• " I gotta poop!" LOL

Just kidding Professor Z......just kidding...

Comment

• Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
                        I do remember both of the "mustang mashes"...LOL I can't believe i let that guy keep going... one of the worst calls of my life, along with telling that big *Censored**Censored**Censored* dude I was gonna whup the crap out of him! I must have been feeling pretty froggy that day.

I remember AL's hood flying up too....I miss AL and his antics. Those old school days of Land Ho!! were awesome. That was before Drift Buffet even. We had a great little group back then. It was cool of Charlie to help us to those events.
                        yeah, those Land Ho days were the best. does the balcony still see that much action? as much as texas sucks, our local events are about as close to the "old days" as it gets as far as just having fun and drifting (which, IMO, should be everyone's attitude about the sport, i guess i'm just old school)... i'm just sad my Land Ho sticker went to the crusher w/ that old car...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ash View Post
                          yeah, those Land Ho days were the best. does the balcony still see that much action? as much as texas sucks, our local events are about as close to the "old days" as it gets as far as just having fun and drifting (which, IMO, should be everyone's attitude about the sport, i guess i'm just old school)... i'm just sad my Land Ho sticker went to the crusher w/ that old car...
                          Ashley.. when i go back to the USA i promise to send you a land ho sticker. i still rock one on my car in china. BTW... how are you doing? hope things are all good in your neck of the woods.

Comment

• Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
                            Ashley.. when i go back to the USA i promise to send you a land ho sticker. i still rock one on my car in china. BTW... how are you doing? hope things are all good in your neck of the woods.
                            You rock Terry!

Doing pretty well, still doing the driving thing out here in Texas. It's about 8 million degrees these days, so that's the pits. But otherwise great! Been a long time since I've really seen any of you guys, it was way fun back then.

China treating you well? You've been there for quite a while now, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cavi Mike View Post
                              My boy is on his way over.
                              Hypocrite, you posted an entire thread of bullsh@t...
                              Your too damn scared and if your not you really should be.

Why don't you give us your address and we will mail you a check.

Comment

• Is a "professional" drift team really making threats to some random guy on the internet? holy *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* you guys are worse than rhys millen calling bh, just drop it wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X