Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cavi Mike View Post
    Don't believe the hype ~Wyclef Jean

You're a tool and so is your girlfriend.

/thread
    Just for the record, Ruth has a boyfriend and she is very happy with him.

Also Wycleaf's brother is a personal advisor to Ruth....
    that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* is funny, lol.

Comment

• ok, lets kick the ballistics here about Ueno and Drift Avengers.

The question is, who are the drift avengers in regards to sponsoring anyone? Lets just say I'm a average fan, looking at Ueno car... WHO IS DRIFT AVENGERS, WHAT DO THEY SELL, AND HOW MUCH???

What is the answer to those questions, as far as we know drift avengers is just small up and coming team. Why would a small up and coming team sponsor a big league driver? I cant really figure out the answer to that question.

It seems as if Ruth/Drift Avengers is sponsoring a big name driver to get the word out on they're small and up and coming team. I have never seen this in motor sports, probably because most small teams don't have the budget to do this (not saying its a good idea).

Looking at it like this now, its not hard to see why so many quality names are chasing the coat tails of drift avengers. Catching a grand here and there isn't bad at all, drama or not. Especialy the fact there isnt really a product to promote. Drift Avengers isnt a shop, manufacturer, restaurant, energy drink or any type of legit business.

FREE EASY MONEY!!!

I see it as drift avengers getting the short end of the stick on this one. Seeing they are sponsoring other teams with the sole purpose of promoting they're own small team. Does not make much sense to me anyway.

Why sponsor without product to promote?
      Last edited by Bebop; 07-02-2009, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JBizzle View Post

Also Wycleaf's brother is a personal advisor to Ruth....
        She should get a new one, but mabey then you would be out of a job.

Comment

• crap... I ran out of butter and salt for my popcorn!

Comment

• i think we're looking at this all wrong. ruth is really trying to help out the sport.

so whats shes really doing is calling out drifters one by one and showing the world which drifters are not in it for the love of the sport. but see forest wang figured this out. he passed the test and left the drift avengers

so what the drift avengers really are is a list of people who will do anything for the dough and dont really care about the drift.

ruth is actually doing us a favor and pointing these individuals out. this is her way of promoting the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by drift2thextreme View Post
              TEAM DRIFT AVENGERS WORST TEAM EVER IN DRIFTING THAT'S THE END OF STORY TO ME HAHAHA *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ERS
              Originally posted by AE86_Fan View Post
              sad day in drift history ! Ueno a drift avenger.... time to find a new favorite driver... cant root for someone who aligns themselves with the wrong people all for money.....

good luck, guess its time to start rooting for Saito or Kumakubo now instead.
              Originally posted by drift2thextreme View Post
              YES A VERY SAD DAY FOR DRIFTING Ueno A DRIFT AVENGER WTF FOR NOW ON KUMAKUBO ALL THE WAY. AND JBizzle I TOLD RUTH AND DR.Z AND NOW I AM TELLING YOU BRING IT ON. DRIFT AVENGERS WORST TEAM EVER THEY FREAKEN SUCK

God, some of you guys are worse than Dale, Jr. fans.

Comment

• Buy my skyline...... Anybody!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
                  Buy my skyline...... Anybody!!!
                  thought about it

too bad its a 2 door

Comment

• Originally posted by Hach1r0k1d03 View Post
                    i think we're looking at this all wrong. ruth is really trying to help out the sport.

so whats shes really doing is calling out drifters one by one and showing the world which drifters are not in it for the love of the sport. but see forest wang figured this out. he passed the test and left the drift avengers

so what the drift avengers really are is a list of people who will do anything for the dough and dont really care about the drift.

ruth is actually doing us a favor and pointing these individuals out. this is her way of promoting the sport.

It's more about the people who care about the sport and are getting something out of it, that way they can do what they love, more often. If someone came up to you and asked you to run a sticker on your car and they would help you out by paying some of your bills that are combined with the price of drifting you wouldn't take it? Regardless of the drama that now remains, Tommy, Pat, James, Ruth, Dr. Z, and Ueno are probably very happy that you are talking about them and giving them free PR along with Ruth paying some of the high costs that is pro drifting. I don't now Ruth or James either, nor am I defending them for what they did in the past and what they continue to do on this forum, but if they came up to me and asked if I needed help doing what I love, what's stopping me from saying yes? That's my opinion.

Ive sat back and read this thing since this thread stated, I like Terry have ran out of popcorn. Terry I miss the Land Ho days also along with the touge pirates LOL. This is Whiteboy BTW AHAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                      thought about it

too bad its a 2 door
                      Well.. I still got the 4 door too...only it's in China right now. If you want it... just gotta ship it home!

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisfb View Post
                        Ive sat back and read this thing since this thread stated, I like Terry have ran out of popcorn. Terry I miss the Land Ho days also along with the touge pirates LOL. This is Whiteboy BTW AHAHA

Those where the days.... things where so simple back then. LAND HO!! for life!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hach1r0k1d03 View Post
                          i think we're looking at this all wrong. ruth is really trying to help out the sport.

actually , Forrest Wang was asked to leave. Its quite the opposite of what you think. Too bad you just cant see that.

Comment

• then why dont you tell us why he was asked to leave if we "dont know"

Comment

• popcorn out... moving to sunflower seeds.....

Comment

• fukin drama galore..seriously..don't people know you can't argue with a tweeker?..they never quit or admit wrong..read back and look at all the personality changes in their posts..

one minute pist and angry, spittin out famous names and doller amounts the next minute all lovey dovey and appologetic but quick to get angry again ( not sayin you are ALL doing drugs but i suspect a couple of your group dabble in the not so right side of the LAW) especialy the old hippy types

anyways,

STOP this krap and shut down this post..can the Drift Avengers ever expect to get the respect they think they deserve?

NO!. so "F"em' they ostrisized themselves. At the next event booo the sh!t out of them..

the people have spoken..or at least i have

-over-

Comment

Working...
                                X