Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blaze1 View Post

Will Dr Z get a haircut?
    Blaze u rock man this made my day thanks hahahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Herron View Post
      I'm so glad you guys are banned, and I hope you all disappear from drifting FOREVER.

I honestly feel that I as a person with absolutely NO money, has contributed more to the community then you EVER could...and you "allegedly" have all the money in the world.

James, do yourself a favor and stay as far away from this lady as possible. She's already thrown your professional driving career down the tubes. You had potential, but not with that crazy bat you call your team manager.
      Yeah i feel the same way about them being banned they had several chances of backing up of their made up allegations and they never did.They started offending everyone on drifting.com not even realizing that some of the members know more about drifting that them and have been in drifting for several years.

Yes Josh you have really have contributed more to drifting that they could ever wish i like ur videos a lot thanks josh for taking time to film them and share them with the real drifting fans not like other people that are only in it for the money they lack of passion.

Yep ruth ruined james drifting career for ever nicely done ruth think twice before u do or say anything because it always has its consequences good or bad. And for you guys it was really bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertex USA View Post
        Hello All,

For those who don't know me, my name is Dat Nguyen from Vertex USA. I was notified that our name is mentioned in this thread, so I wanted to come on here to clear things up. By no means am I hear to get involved with the drama, I'm simply here to let you guys know our involvement with the Drift Avengers.

I've known Ruth for a few years now after we sold Ruth a Vertex S14. I met Ruth through a mutual friend that got her into the sport of drifting. I do know Ruth on a personal level as she has become not only a client but a friend of ours for years.

When we found out that D1GP is coming back to the United States, we hired a marketing agency to try to find sponsorship for the Vertex USA Soarer. Although we can probably run the team on our own as privateers like we have been doing, having monetary sponsors definitely helps with some of the expenses involved such as gas, daily expenses, etc.

After D1GP Anaheim, Ruth and I was talking about her team. It only made sense that my agency set up a meeting with Ruth to see if she would be interested in sponsoring us. We are now sponsored by the Drift Avengers since D1GP Miami. We are very grateful to Ruth for her support. We will continue to support the Drift Avengers on a professional manner. We will be there for any promotional videos, advertising opportunities, private events they may need from us.

Uenosan will be an honary Drift Avenger for the 2009 season as he should be since Drift Avengers is sponsoring our team this year. Our involvement with the Drift Avengers is on a professional level only. We do not want to get involved with all the drama as Ruth already knows.
        It's all part of the deal. It's why certain companies only sponsor certain people, because whoever they sponsor essentially becomes a "spokesperson" on behalf of that company. When you think of Tiger Woods, you can honestly relate it to Nike and Buick. Some may even acknowledge Tag with his name along with other things. Either way, he has to watch his actions or else it will implicate his sponsorships. Look at Michael Phelps...what happened to his sponsorship after his little mishap?

The way this looks like right now between Vertex USA and Drift Avengers is that Vertex USA is alright with whatever Drift Avengers does...despite whatever you say here on this forum. In the public eyes, Vertex USA and Drift Avengers will be essentially one. ...even more so if you directly associate Drift Avengers with Uenosan via a sticker/video/photos, etc.

Originally posted by Vertex USA View Post
        We all know politics is in every motorsport. That's just how it is... We support the D1GP and is very grateful for the opportunity they have given us. We will continue to work with both Drift Avengers and D1GP and feel that it is in our best interest to stay away from the drama. Vertex USA and Vertex Japan is a very small company and support everyone that supports us. We are simply mild mannered people and grateful for everything we have been provided.

We hope to see Drift Avengers and D1GP USA succeed in everything they do.

Thank you for your support and hope to see you guys out at the track!
        Before you came out and posted this in here, there were people that were truly hoping that Vertex USA and Drift Avengers really weren't in such a partnership. What's done is done...and there's no real going back. I hope that your relationship with Drift Avengers doesn't tarnish your own company beyond recognition. Drift Avengers is clearly hoping that an alliance with Vertex USA will add to their overall credibility.

Hopefully...but maybe so, Drift Avengers have financially supported your efforts enough so that you can even swallow your pride and reputation.

Comment

• I mentioned earlier that the only way Drift Avengers can come out of all this on top is if they showed up at professional events with an effort that outdoes Falken at Formula D. Acquire a couple rigs, setup a pit area that will be right at home in any ALMS GT race, complete with matching golf carts, uniforms, etc...and everyone will shut up.

I have a rig available. ;-) Bring out an extreme motorcoach. Let's setup a hospitality area at the next Formula D that will outdo what Redbull setup at their own Long Beach event last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by courantcom View Post
            I mentioned earlier that the only way Drift Avengers can come out of all this on top is if they showed up at professional events with an effort that outdoes Falken at Formula D. Acquire a couple rigs, setup a pit area that will be right at home in any ALMS GT race, complete with matching golf carts, uniforms, etc...and everyone will shut up.

I have a rig available. ;-) Bring out an extreme motorcoach. Let's setup a hospitality area at the next Formula D that will outdo what Redbull setup at their own Long Beach event last year.
            Heh, that would be awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Herron View Post
              Why don't you tell people what REALLY happened with the Forrest situation.

Here, let me break it down for everyone.

Ruth thinks everyone on her little "team" needs to be by her side 24/7 kissing the ground she walks on. Forrest didn't come back to the house the day Ruth wanted, so she blew up his phone FREAKING out on him.

Here is a quote overheard by EVERYONE nearby at the time.

"Tell them I'm throwing their *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* out on the street. *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* them!"

This was during the time when James called Forrest to "beg" him to come back to the house because "Ruth was mad".

Real professional, Ruth....Real professional....

I'm so glad you guys are banned, and I hope you all disappear from drifting FOREVER.

I honestly feel that I as a person with absolutely NO money, has contributed more to the community then you EVER could...and you "allegedly" have all the money in the world.

James, do yourself a favor and stay as far away from this lady as possible. She's already thrown your professional driving career down the tubes. You had potential, but not with that crazy bat you call your team manager.

Let me also say that it takes a LOT for me to strike out at someone the way I have in this post.

And I mean a lot.
              Just lost my respect for you Josh, you shouldn't have opened your mouth about a situation you do not fully understand. I am trying so hard to end this but you guys continue. I am not even going to try and explain why Ruth acted the way she did, Forrest knows what happened and any speculation people make, is as bad as the assholes that get on the news and try to tell you the truth in what happened in Michael Jackson's life. Never judge a man/woman until you have walked a mile in their shoes.

Ruth is a great woman and the people that know her...
              know the truth.

Her passion for motorsports and zest for life, is bigger than any team owner in the Drift scene and it is sad that you guys all treat her this way. Really wish you guys would let this die so you can go back to your big breaking news that really matters. You all agree that we are lying and try to manipulate the truth. Best thing to do is move on. We are not leaving the motorsport scene anytime soon but the sooner you stop posting on here, the sooner you can stop hearing about the team you all hate so much and focus on what is great about your sport...
              because in all honesty, you are building the future of this sport just as much as the guys behind the wheel and by focusing your energy in positive way towards the things you want, is when you truly get what you want out of life.

I wouldn't trade my life for anything, I have honor and integrity with my life and that is way more important than winning a race. Ruth deserves me and I will do my best to help her life as much as she helps mine.
              Last edited by JBizzle; 07-05-2009, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• BTW just got done watching Moto Gp at Laguna seca and it was absolutely epic! For any racer who has a passion for motorsports, it will be a great experience. Valentino Rossi is an amazing rider to watch in person, he has a smoothness in his riding, matched with the way he is able to ride every inch of track that makes him a favorite to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by JBizzle View Post
                  Just lost my respect for you Josh....
                  HAHAHAHAHA

Do you really think anyone cares about how you feel about them? You're just as lost as Ruth and you have the same mentality as her. You don't belong in this scene, your opinion means nothing. YOU need to redeem yourself and so does everyone else affiliated with Drift Avengers.

*edit*
                  Originally posted by JBizzle View Post
                  BTW just got done watching Moto Gp at Laguna seca and it was absolutely epic! For any racer who has a passion for motorsports, it will be a great experience. Valentino Rossi is an amazing rider to watch in person, he has a smoothness in his riding, matched with the way he is able to ride every inch of track that makes him a favorite to watch.
                  Drifting is not RACING! WAKE UP!
                  Last edited by Cavi Mike; 07-05-2009, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by courantcom View Post
                    It's all part of the deal. It's why certain companies only sponsor certain people, because whoever they sponsor essentially becomes a "spokesperson" on behalf of that company. When you think of Tiger Woods, you can honestly relate it to Nike and Buick. Some may even acknowledge Tag with his name along with other things. Either way, he has to watch his actions or else it will implicate his sponsorships. Look at Michael Phelps...what happened to his sponsorship after his little mishap?

The way this looks like right now between Vertex USA and Drift Avengers is that Vertex USA is alright with whatever Drift Avengers does...despite whatever you say here on this forum. In the public eyes, Vertex USA and Drift Avengers will be essentially one. ...even more so if you directly associate Drift Avengers with Uenosan via a sticker/video/photos, etc.

Before you came out and posted this in here, there were people that were truly hoping that Vertex USA and Drift Avengers really weren't in such a partnership. What's done is done...and there's no real going back. I hope that your relationship with Drift Avengers doesn't tarnish your own company beyond recognition. Drift Avengers is clearly hoping that an alliance with Vertex USA will add to their overall credibility.

Hopefully...but maybe so, Drift Avengers have financially supported your efforts enough so that you can even swallow your pride and reputation.
                    Just for the record books, this is drifting not golf and the vision I have for drifting since the moment I saw it was to bring back the old days of racing, when men were men and you were put in car because of the size of your balls not your pocketbooks. Drivers had so much personality and were just so damn crazy back then. The Drift Avengers will never be compared to Tiger Woods, nor do we want to be. I am going to spend the rest of my life dedicated to thinking out of the box, breaking the rules and bringing back the days of racing when people like my grandfather raced.

Team Vertex has a a true passion for drifting, you guys might think twice before trying to judge what we are trying to do. At the end of the day, when I die, I do it knowing I stayed true to who I am and what I stand for. Selling out to some drift league so we can be apart of there show is against what I believe in as a racer and as a man. You guys like what you have with drifting and that is great, take it enjoy it and let us be. All we are going to do is try to get what we want to see out of the sport.
                    Last edited by JBizzle; 07-05-2009, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cavi Mike View Post
                      HAHAHAHAHA

Drifting is not RACING! WAKE UP!
                      Then you shouldn't have answer the post, know alot of drifters I have met, that are racers at heart including Mr. Kumakubo himself. Was just speaking to those of us that enjoy racing and motorsports, not everyone in this community is limited to drifting.
                      Last edited by JBizzle; 07-05-2009, 05:08 PM.

Comment

... the vision I have for drifting since the moment I saw it was to be placed in a car because of the size of my managers pocketbooks. i would like people to forget the old days of racing, when men were men and you were put in car because of the size of your balls.
                        correction made

Comment

• Originally posted by Hach1r0k1d03 View Post
                          correction made
                          No respect and no class, you cannot even let me say what I feel without twisting my words for your benefit. Sounds just like something someone related to and a friend to D1 would say. You guys on this site all talk about how lil professionalism we have and yet you guys get on here with less amount of class and professionalism than ourselves.

Comment

• I think Ruth makes more sense than you.

Comment

Selling out to some drift league so we can be apart of there show is against what I believe in as a racer and as a man. You guys like what you have with drifting and that is great, take it enjoy it and let us be. All we are going to do is try to get what we want to see out of the sport.
                              This is how it all started JBizzle fo shizzle. No one is asking you to sell out to be a part of a drift league. D1 and FD have standards and rules that need to be abided by in order to compete....

For example, to qualify for the Top 16, you have to qualify in the Top 16. If you qualify 17th, that means you didn't make the Top 16. Do you get it yet?

This is where all this started isn't it? D1 refused to create a Top 17 to make up for the clerical error in the scoring.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
                                This is how it all started JBizzle fo shizzle. No one is asking you to sell out to be a part of a drift league. D1 and FD have standards and rules that need to be abided by in order to compete....

For example, to qualify for the Top 16, you have to qualify in the Top 16. If you qualify 17th, that means you didn't make the Top 16. Do you get it yet?

This is where all this started isn't it? D1 refused to create a Top 17 to make up for the clerical error in the scoring.

I have never doubted that decision, please stop bringing up old news and please stop trying to read into words and let me speak my mind. Terence Jenkins and Adam Andretti both explained what happened and I believed it from the start.

If I were to get on here and tell you the drivers from Japan that told me of the politics involved in drifting over the years I have been involved with drifting, you would'nt believe me and it would be disrespectful to there trust in sharing their hearts with me. I have had my own political problems with professional drifting that date back right before even FD came into exsistence. Please leave it alone and leave me alone. I am on here to try and handle the hot water heated and everyone else seems like they just want to make the situation more heated.
                                Last edited by JBizzle; 07-05-2009, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X