No announcement yet.

DRIFT AVENGERS Promo Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now that you guys are all banned from D1, can you finally post that video that would uncover the scary truth about D1?

you guys fail.

Comment

• Originally posted by ReDc0aT View Post
      now that you guys are all banned from D1, can you finally post that video that would uncover the scary truth about D1?

you guys fail.
      Unfortunately until the people directly tied to the truth want to come out, we will not expose where Ruth's allegations come from. I have talked to Ruth and asked her to please let me handle the situation developed on this forum and trying to do my best to move on from all this. If you have noticed, both Ruth and Dr. Z have not been on here posting. Ruth has good intentions in her actions and is more fearless and determined than most drifters I know.

If I haft to continue to post everyday than I will but if you have noticed, nine times out of ten I am just replying to questions, even when they are rude and disrespectful. Some of us drivers have discussed it and we are gonna set blogs on drift avengers website so Ruth, Dr. Z, myself and anyone apart of the drift avengers team will be able to speak our voices.
      Last edited by JBizzle; 07-05-2009, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• For the record, I've been a fan of drifting since 2003 and what I'm reading from this thread and in this site the past month or two has been the most asinine bullsmack to ever grace the drifting community Really, I'm a nobody in the sport, just a fan that likes to see cars going sideways, tires up in smoke, putting smiles on everybody faces and all that jazz.

I, for the most part cannot even comprehend the situation that is up in hands right now with the Drift Avengers and how they are hamming to D1 and all of us in drifting.com. Its just surreal to see DA slam fans of drifting left & right to tell them that they're wrong and to see them boast their ego of how they have the most love for drifting and the lifestyle they flaunt in our faces (which is not helping them out imho) It just pisses me off to see them piss off at us when their the ones that pissed us off when Ruth dissented to D1 for not letting James compete in the Top16 and then crowing accusations (well facts according to Ruth's Deepthroat) about said, D1 and in the end, not presented evidence to the table. Its like I'm watching a car accident in slow motion and DA is the one behind the wheel. When will you guys (especially Ruth) learn how to speak on a open, public forum. A fun loving team you guys are trying to present itself to be is nothing more than a high school clique that are selfminded and not care bout the people that surronds them, thinking, they can run the show themselves and expect not to hit any roadblocks/retaliation.

But then again, who the flying fcuk am I for all you asking. Just a fan of drifting who for the most part, cannot wait for an apology made by DA for their behavior as seen by their post if they really are, a true team for the fans.

Comment

• BUMP
          For old time sake!
          Damn this was some good drama. Im waiting for the latest episode of "Where are they now" and praying its about Ruth and the Drift Avengers. Classic. I miss this thread

Comment

Working...
          X