DRIFT AVENGERS Promo Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post
    My apologies to all the Asiatic and Occidental people out there. I meant no slander in my terminology. While living with Henry Chung for a year in Sacramento, I was never accused of being racist... That's the least of my faults...
    Oc⋅ci⋅dent  /ˈɒksɪdənt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ok-si-duhnt] Show IPA
    –noun 1. the Occident, a. the West; the countries of Europe and America.
    b. Western Hemisphere.

2. (lowercase) the west; the western regions.

Asiatic
    Usage Note: As with Oriental, the use of Asiatic in referring to the peoples and cultures of Asia sounds conspicuously dated in contemporary American English, tending to evoke the prejudicial and offensive stereotypes of an earlier era. The preferred ethnic term is now clearly Asian

taken from dictionary.com please use words better. nice gesture though

Comment

Dr. Z = Old School. Waaaaay old school

Comment

Originally posted by 2JZdude View Post
        Dr. Z = Old Fool. Waaaaay old Fool
        OK I fixed it.. consider it a favor.

Comment

The man made an apology from his heart so why do you want to hate on him?
          What country do you live in sir? So far we have the first amendment in the United States of America.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. ”

Comment

Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
            Check out the D1 Anaheim feedback thread......We were loving Forrest Wang for his drifting skills.....We are not hating at all with regards to the drifting...

It's the BS accusations we have a problem with. That's it.

Check out all the threads before the accusations. We were all in support of the Drift Avengers and your reunion with James. Check for yourself....

This all started because D1 forgot to include a score in the calculation for the TOP 16. On its own merits, your boy James finished 17th. Accept it and get ready for the next round. That's it.

You wanted D1 to have a TOP 17 because of the error? That's ridiculous.

well said...
            just like OldSkool510, where's the proof about allegations made against D1? Words have consequences and leaving D1 doesn't mean that DriftAvengers is apologizing.

DRIFTAVENGERS::: SHOW US THE PROOF THAT D1 IS ON DRUGS, THAT THEY'RE PAID BY THE JAPANESE GOVERNMENT...ALLEGATIONS WITHOUT PROOF IS A LIE....

Comment

dr z is not a high school kid like most of the posters on this site. He is old school. too bad most people dont have his character and loyalty.

Comment

How much character does Dr. Z show with all the name dropping and allegations he's making? That's not character....

Loyalty? To you maybe...He and the rest of the Drift Avengers have no loyalty to the sport of drifting....

Comment

Driftavengers: WE WANT PROOF or else D1 deserves an apology

Comment

Originally posted by driftavengers09 View Post
                    dr z is not a high school kid like most of the posters on this site. He is old school. too bad most people dont have his character and loyalty.
                    too bad most people dont have his imagination and thank goodness I say no to drugs.

MOD or site owner, please close this thread. There is no benefit to this unprofessional team promoting themselves. Up until now, they have made some accusations that they DO NOT want to provide evidence of, they have made (semi) racist comments, and have brought people into this, that have had no reason to be involved with. They talk down to the posters and viewers on here, as if they are kids, unintelligent, etc.

Not saying this is the ultimate forefront website for drifting, but people interested in drifting will naturally come to this site, and i dont want their first impressions of it being altered based on this unprofessional team that has done more than enough in damaging credibility for a certain series, and possibly damaging the credibility of their own drivers.

All this has done is promote THEM and Possibly, Justin Banners radio show.

IF they want to promote themselves, they should do so on their website.

Case closed.

BTW. AL is not a racist. LOL.

Comment

Dr. Z

I want to thank everyone who accepts my apology. We just want to have fun. I will retract NO STATEMENTS about D-1... NEVER! They are what they are. No body demands anything from me and expects to get it. Let it die. We'll go on our merry way to Europe with open arms!!! SEE YA!!!

Comment

What about the personal attack on me when I hve said nothing to you or about you? You should either respond to my post with some facts about your attack on me or you owe me an appology.

Comment

Originally posted by brainfood View Post
                          What about the personal attack on me when I hve said nothing to you or about you? You should either respond to my post with some facts about your attack on me or you owe me an appology.
                          Let's add one more thing, how about an apology to D1 for spreading lies??

WE WANT PROOF/EVIDENCE FROM DRIFTAVENGERS!!!!!

Comment

Drift Avengers if anything contact D1 privately and get your issues resolved that way.

But calling out mr rodgers ( no pun intended) was uncalled for. AND that deserves immediate action to resolve it on your part.

p.s i have yet to see anything positive out of your camp and only looks to go downhill from here.

Comment

Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
                              OK I fixed it.. consider it a favor.
                              Yep. I owe you one

Comment

by character, you mean what exactly ? that he is a racist, no good, false accusation making person .... just like you ?

if he was truly old school he would have never opened his mouth without proof !

do us all a favor.. stay in Europe

Comment

Working...
                                X