Pics of drift 300zx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of drift 300zx

can someone get me some pictures of some old (1988 body style) 300zx in drift spec? im thinking of getting one, but done know how they look modified. thanx

300zx...hmm. I heard the body is too wide to drift well....Something like that. Dont have pics sorry

Comment

Go to the bottom of this page

http://saboten.sakura.ne.jp/~ranfa/Z31club.htm

There are a bunch of nice z31's

Comment

hey man i posted on your other thread about you maybe getting a z
        i told you abotu my friends(90tt) i didnt know you were getting the z31 so alot of what i told you might not apply sorry for the could be misinformation

Comment

Yea that Z31Club site is really good and has some kick *Censored**Censored**Censored* cars...I think that most of those kits arent available in the US.

Here are some more...im pretty sure you can get these kits here...
          http://zbum.nissanpower.com/body.kits.htm

Also the Z31 suspension sucks bad and will need to be upgraded quick.

Comment

I don't know. I'm thinking somewhere down the road that's where you'll run into a problem. Once you get down to that TEIN, JIC, Kei-Office, etc. coilover level... what is there availible for the Z31 chassis?

Speaking of chassis. This is just a guess, but I'm thinking it's pretty weak. You might wanna get the normal anti-sway bars, strut bars, etc... to stiffen it up a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by banged240_drift
              hey man i posted on your other thread about you maybe getting a z
              i told you abotu my friends(90tt) i didnt know you were getting the z31 so alot of what i told you might not apply sorry for the could be misinformation
              that wasnt me. sry. someone else. im just interested in checking out my options, and the z31 may appeal to me.

Comment

oh my bad haha!

Comment

Working...
                X