180sx Which Face?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 180sx Which Face?

I building my 180sx project, but i need help deciding what front bumper to use, so far it is between the Msports and GPsports. Let me know what you think drifters, the cheaper the better since i'm probably gonna wreck it eventually. Here is what the car is now. We are putting a 10 point roll cage in it now then i goes to the body shop.
    Attached Files

id go with bomex, when my friend crashed his one-via, the front end broke into 6 big pieces... instead of 20 small ones or whatever... and its cheaper...

Comment

Comment

I would say, from personal experience, that it is probabably not a great idea to put a bunch of money into a body kit on a car you are gonna use for drift. I have had all sorts of bumpers. Now I just use a chuki (middle model) factory bumper and a urathane lip or chin spoiler as they are sometimes called. You can abuse the h*!l out of it and it will stay in one piece. You can even cut the bumper and the factory inner brace to make room for a FMIC. Just a thought.

Comment

agree...that bomex body kit is also very busy as well as expensive. here are my choices a 91 bumper with lip, Nismo with lip, typeX (if you can find one) or!!!!!! stay with the pig nose and add SS and a rear valace.

Comment

Working...
          X