Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team ORange Drift School Oct 31, 2009 Pics Video

Im ready to go to school Mommy!!!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1RhbuUNDSsY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1RhbuUNDSsY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
    pics

Eventful Prep Day indeed as I drove around japan and picked up final parts from up garage etc. The car is all prepped and ready to learn from the pro's tomorrow.

Well it was an eventful day... Suenaga got in my car twice and straight owned it... I have video in all..... I learned and applied his style through out the day... he is big on E-Brake initiation... To be honest I dabbled with side-braking.. but never mastered/applied it... After the 11 hour session today.... I feel very comfortable applying it anywhere.. My entry speeds have never been higher than today......

The funny part was..... I was doing super bad...... being off for 8 months... I was off course etc... After he drove my car... I stepped up instantly and completed the course and he gave me the "wtf... im a great instructor" look.

The dudes were all class acts and very down to earth and were great teachers and peers.

great day..

some pictures I shot... while waiting etc........

serious off topic question

why does nobody in japan drift 350Zs?

I have never seen one in a grassroot video and only a couple in D1.

Comment

hahaha I have no idea.... there are a good amount of chaser, laurel and cefiro drifters though in my area... I would guess just as in the states... repair and ease of getting cheap parts rapidly keeps most people away from the likes of 350z, S2k etc.

Comment

Working...
      X