JDM Meet, Drift & Dyno 2010 @ Arecibo, Puerto Rico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDM Meet, Drift & Dyno 2010 @ Arecibo, Puerto Rico

JDD - JDM Meet, Drift, & Dyno. Febuary 7, 2010 @ Arecibo Motorsports, Puerto Rico.

Here's my second shot at making a promocional video!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c6dz0BljkGM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0 x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c6dz0BljkGM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0 x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Sweet vid, awesome drift cars and hot girls.

Comment

thnx! Drifting is growing rapidly in PR now!!!

Comment

NICE To bad is all the way in Puerto Rico!!!

Comment

It's not as big of a space like the one in Carolina, PR that the government just closed to make a hotel and a golf course :'( Well those are the rumors! I really hope they r restoring the place!

Comment

arecibo

what part of arecibo was that meet taken place.im from arecibo from barrio los canos or tanama. on rt 10.i wish i could be part of that drift evolution in P.R.im currently living in New Orleans.keep it up Pa.

Comment

Arecibo motorsports is off exit 71 if ur coming from San Juan towards Mayaguez then at the exit take a right until u reach the beach where u either go left or right, u go left until u get to the Islote exit take it and the track entrance is literaly a segond after the exit!
              Last edited by Jonny Fonseca; 01-21-2010, 03:11 PM.

Comment

i know exacly where it is at is by the gallera if im not mistaken.my mom lives in Bo.boca in barceloneta so you know you travel that way for my moms crib to arecibo.nice...like i said keep it up bra.

Comment

Well unfortunately the date was canceled do to the fact that a non motorsport bigger event/concert happened the same day. As soon as the organizers and track owner set a date I'll update the info and video!!!

Thanx for the support guys!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X