SoCal Mini Touge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCal Mini Touge

found this driving around and i was like holy *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*! and its 5 mins away from my house !Mini TOuge

use my screen name and password to view em :

name : whiteboi04
    pass : 123456

Comment

someone found a nice play area

Comment

That is sweet to bad we dont really have many roads like that in Florida.

Comment

Who has a password like that. Thats the kind of combonation an idiot uses on his luggage.

Note to self change my luggage combos
          Last edited by Emagdnim; 03-06-2004, 09:52 PM.

Comment

well what kind of idiot would not use one if theres nothing personal to be seen or stolen from? eh?

Comment

please follow the forum rules guys. be respectful and no flaming, okay?

and please keep in mind no illegal promotions of any type of drifting or racing is permitted. just a reminder...

Comment

Yo Steve, now all you gots to do Is go out and just drive there at night. See how often a car comes around. If there are no cars that drive around there at night............

Comment

That was a joke. I didn't mean anything mean or dirogitoriy. Wasn't I also calling myself an idiot. I guess none of you have seen spaceballs.
                  Last edited by Emagdnim; 03-07-2004, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Nice little spot. You gotta be careful around those blind corners.

My favorite sign:
                    Attached Files

Comment

Who says moutain driving is illegle?

Comment

Originally posted by Emagdnim
                        That was a joke. I didn't mean anything mean or dirogitoriy. Wasn't I also calling myself an idiot. I guess none of you have seen spaceballs.

I love that movie.......we aint found $hit.

Comment

Mountian Driving is leagl, Mountain Racing is illegal and usually is done by irresonsible teenagers...

Driving and Racing are two drifferent things, also racing is for a track...

Comment

yup.

Comment

i was promoting the highlights of driving on a mountain.... if you guys look at one of my pics you can see my odometer show up on the windshield on the very bottom left side of the windshield.... ooh yeah totally forgot... how is it racing if the speed limit sign on the touge is 45? .....dont worry im not giving any directions to these locations...nobody does.... soo i hope a lil pics wont hurt... sorry for any problems

Comment

Working...
                              X