Speaking of Rice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of Rice

These guys got some funny videos on their site.

http://www.nmesoft.com

I think that movie trailer is the funniest thing I have seen since Cold Mountain.

Freaking stupid funny. I loved it.

Comment

LOL. THAT WAS SO GREAT!!! IM STILL LAUGHING. going around making fun of ricers that video was awesome. lol

Comment

Haha! Good find! That was really funny!~!

Comment

LOL that was funny.

Comment

tell me this isnt real... please?

Comment

Thats wicked funny! They tell it like it is. Its sad how the automotive world is now...

Comment

I rolled on the floor for an hour after reading this:
                http://www.goingfaster.com/spo/you_m..._ricer_if.html
                Attached Files

Comment

i must be a ricer

first off, i cant figure this out

EVERY car in your class has a turbo pushing double digits worth of boost.

class? im not sure what they mean by that.. and double digits worth of boost is bad now? um okay...

oh yeah im a ricer..

<b>The automatic version of your car runs 2 seconds slower in the 1/4mile. </b>

it probably does.

<b>If you think that horsepower is far more important than torque </b>

I dont know about 'far' more important, but if torque was the only thing that mattered like some of the muscle car guys claim, then i dont see why they dont run desiel engines.. they have like hundreds of foot pounds of torque, and only a hundred or two of those ricy horse power. im not pulling stumps, so ill stick to a horse power bias. of course my car makes more torque then horse power anyways.

<b>If you think that 180 horsepower and 185 lb/ft of torque are impressive for a ‘mildly’ modified engine. </b>

I wish i had that kindof power, my car would be alot quicker. an extra 40-50 horse power at the wheels. but thats a good number of a mildly modified KA.

<b>You think pushrods are a bad thing… </b>

They are. I will always choose a better and newer technology when possible. Overhead cams equal less moving mass in the valve train. Also Dual overhead cams means you could tune the intake and exhaust valves seperatly. alittle more efficent. There are some fine pushrod motors, but i would never prefer the older technology. Hell even the AC Cobra gained tons of power when fitted with the SOHC 427 Cammer motors.

<b>If you gutted the interior to save weight on a car that you will never take to the track… </b>

yeah i have never been to a track with my car, but have the whole rear stripped out. big time ricer there.

<b>If you think colored head lights work better </b>

Its been proven certain colors allow for more contrast and detail with a certain amount of light. I believe its the same reason night vision stuff is usualy shown in green. I dont know if this applies to "colored headlights" but it wont mater anyways, a guy who thinks pushrods are superior wont get it.

<b>You can relate to every line of the song "Pretty Fly For A White Guy" by the Offspring </b>

its true sigh....

Comment

Oh well. Stupid domestic driver.

Comment

You own a "TYPE-R" Hyundai or Mazda.

Mazda made a TypeR RX7

Your tires / rims stick out from the lip of your car by more than 1".

YEa thats soooooooooooo rice

You installed spacers on your STOCK wheels and tires to get them to stick out past the fender.

Spending more money on performance then on looks.

Your rear wing AND your rear window have a third mount brake light...

Some cars have that stock.

You spent $5,000 on the engine and you can not out run a stock Camaro, Firebird, or Mustang

Ha i could outrun a mustang in my old ALTIMA, and i only had 1500 into it.

Comment

WOW, Sorry guys, but ya I understand. I was making reference to all 50 other reasons. I did read those and was like ok...um....not true, but I thought that the whole idea was funny.

You put your automatic car in neutral at every stoplight in order to roll it back and try to fool other people into thinking you have a manual transmission

DuPont gave up trying to figure out the shade you were asking for.

Your mod list includes stereo equipment, shifter handle, MOMO steering wheel, PIA driving lights, exhaust tip, but no REAL engine parts.

A chameleon lizard undergoes fewer shade changes than your custom paint scheme.

You bring an empty Maxwell House coffee can with you to compare size when you shop for an aftermarket exhaust system.

You add a super tall rear wing, and a hundred pounds of aftermarket ground effects, neon and stereo yet you gut the interior and yank out the rear seat for weight savings.

If your rear spoiler is taller then you are

These were the coments i was talking about. I think we can agree with this domestic owner that these things are rice.

Comment

You put your automatic car in neutral at every stoplight in order to roll it back and try to fool other people into thinking you have a manual transmission

lolz i soo do that ^^^ well only when i come up to another racer ahah its funny

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                            [B]You own a "TYPE-R" Hyundai or Mazda.

Mazda made a TypeR RX7
                            i was going to say that one, but i wasnt 100 percent certain on it.

Comment

Sorry guys. Just had to post this beautiful car.
                              http://www.driftkings.com/CRX-OldvsNew.mpg

Comment

Working...
                              X