JAPAN - Solo Drift session Motorland SP Nango Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JAPAN - Solo Drift session Motorland SP Nango Japan

sup guys just sliding every chance I get here. this track is about 30 mins from my base and open 7 days a week (closed on Japanese Holidays)

short video from my 5 hour session the other day.

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4s4Ko-tFCqA&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4s4Ko-tFCqA&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="295" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

damn donny you killed it

Comment

nice video! can't wait to see more of your updates from Japan

Comment

Hahaha I have an issue though Drift Matsuri is in may but im starting to burn up my tire stash. those tires were brand new RE 01's they were done after 20 minuets. definitely not drift tires.

also I bent a traction arm and upper control arm time to hit up Upgarage for some nismo parts.

next session I want to be able to drift the whole straight away.... most describe it as crazy scary lol as you face the wall for about 4 seconds before you transition back.... that's the same wall I wrecked into before also lol.

Comment

man I wish I was stationed at misawa, im headed to Osan in april and I am planning on taking my midtour in august going to the summer Matsuri.

Comment

Dammit bro Wish I could be there to greet you.. I will be deployed.

Comment

Your transitions need a lot of work but you had very good control. You allow the car to straighten-out too much. Keep it sideways at all times. For only 5hrs being behind the wheel of that, you're doing DAMN good.

Your video soundtrack was hot as hell BTW.
              Last edited by Cavi Mike; 03-10-2010, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Thanks bro working on it. When I first started there I would only dirft sections at a time especially after I wacked the wall.. I was honestly scared of it for a bit. Feels cool to put it all together, next is linking the entire straight. I have been sliding since 07 every event I feel better and better.

Comment

Goood *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* mann...Keep the videos coming.U are living the dreamm..

Comment

im trying to man.. before that video... the last time I drifted was back in November 09 time frame. Work comes first lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X