Conrad Grunewald Drifting the 2010 Hankook, CGR, Blu808 Camaro at El Toro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conrad Grunewald Drifting the 2010 Hankook, CGR, Blu808 Camaro at El Toro

<object width="400" height="300"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=10641695&amp;server=vimeo.co m&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_port rait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=10641695&amp;server=vimeo.co m&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_port rait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="300"></embed></object><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/10641695">Conrad Grunewald's Hankook Camaro at El Toro</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/lab17">Lab17</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

steering angle a torque

the needs of a champion

Comment

I just have a feeling it hits the wall in rd1. It's a damn big car with alot of power. But I guess we will see.

Comment

Rhys was right on him and that means he' pretty comfortable with his car now.

Comment

I dont get the point of this video. A s13 with a KA can do that also.

is it to show that it runs and drives??

Comment

The point was exactly what was shown, to showcase Conrad drifting the Camaro before Rd. 1 and hype up the fans of him and that car to see it live.

Comment

Some of the comments above seem to belittle the fact that both Rhys Millen and Conrad are both using chassis that no one else has dared to touch yet. Some need to realize the perils these teams have faced in achieving their current standing in the industry and reflect on their own incompetence in a "s chassis" or one the like. Any industry in the world relies on growth, so at this time it appears to be appropriate to shut it and realize your place as a pawn in the game which some seem to play well.

Both Millen and Grunewald under the motions the sport needs to take, act as the industry should. Watch your tongue when commenting. They are braver then most other who rely on mass produced parts to realize a futile dream. The up-and-comer is not one to belittle, its simply that jealousy, is in no way a virtue.

Comment

Originally posted by Works Mag View Post
                Some of the comments above seem to belittle the fact that both Rhys Millen and Conrad are both using chassis that no one else has dared to touch yet. Some need to realize the perils these teams have faced in achieving their current standing in the industry and reflect on their own incompetence in a "s chassis" or one the like. Any industry in the world relies on growth, so at this time it appears to be appropriate to shut it and realize your place as a pawn in the game which some seem to play well.

Both Millen and Grunewald under the motions the sport needs to take, act as the industry should. Watch your tongue when commenting. They are braver then most other who rely on mass produced parts to realize a futile dream. The up-and-comer is not one to belittle, its simply that jealousy, is in no way a virtue.
                I agree 110%

Comment

its easy to develop a new chassis when you have factory support.

I'm not saying just anyone can build a successful car, but in both of those cases they are factory backed. May not be the same support Nascar or other motorsports get, but its still a lot of help when comparing to other teams in FD.

We can bring up Micheal Essa and his new bmw, but i'm not sure how much factory support he has, if any. Looks like he has a great start!

Comment

^ yeah BMW hasn't helped him at all. They really are not interested in drifting yet.

Comment

well theres quite a interesting story how the camaro even made its way into conrads hands..

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower View Post
                        I agree 110%
                        well said ...

Comment

Awesome. Just Awesome.
                          I cannot wait to see the battles.

The platform exploration is how great builds are built, how the sport evolves forward, how Drifting as a sport gains traction (so to speak). Remember Sam and that Crazy Viper?

Sure, anyone can do that in an old nissan. Big deal, right? Old nissan's are getting harder to source though and evolution pushes teams into exploration.

The coolest deal is... more american power is fronting the lines of Drifting!
                          Dodge, Pontiac, Chevy, Ford... Whew! Nice work y'all!

Comment

This car looked pretty good this weekend... one of the better if not the best brand new build of 2010.

Comment

Working...
                            X