X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want some Rallye video's?

http://rallyalbum.hu/video.htm

Comment

hey nice vid but u think some of that is crazy u want 2 see some of the road rally boys :P my little hobbie.. not many people have ever heard of it but i know loads of the top people and put it this way there all nutters :P

the co driver was a good m8 and on the way home from a 2 day rally he fal asleep at the wheel and hit a tree :'( i was the last 1 2 speak 2 him and we over took him on the way home 2
      Attached Files

Comment

rally in-car videos

for more US rally stuff:
        www.randyzimmer.com
        rz

Comment

road rally over in here in the states is fruity
          its nothing about speed its all about time and distance
          trying to stay on time

Comment

hey randy iwish i could jump my rally car like that

its a 323 gtx and the transmision is about to go so if i jump it will break (or so i have been told)

Comment

fruit salad

Dirty,
              There are a lot of different types of ralling.
              What I do is a mixture of speed and endurance, same format as the WRC on TV.
              Where do you live?
              rz

Comment

randy I love that alfa from the gt5 1991 clip. Did you get started raceing vintage? Thats what I wanna do. I got a 68 Austin healy sprite thats startin to look pretty good. I thought I saw ya pass a couple spridgets in that one clip, I think it was the 01 GT5(It looked like you dominated).

Comment

Couldn't watch the Vid but I'm a huge WRC fan. I got into it when the Cossies and Subies were still pushin 500+ hp. (about 2 years later they restricted 'em to 300) Espn would show it every now and then. To this day it amazes me that cars can do it in the dirt like that. I mean cars just weren't meant to hall butt through dirt and get air like a desert truck And ya gotta love the co drivers going "3 left minus, 4 right crest past long jump tightens..............."

p.s. I think I got a crush on ya Senshi. I just can't get over a girl that knows her cars!!

Comment

they restricted them cause alot of ppl died.

Comment

Yeah Group B ended in 1986 after 2 major wrecks first a Ford RS200 went off the road on a spectator stage in the Port Wine rally killing 3 and then in may Henri Toivonen the lead driver for lancia crashed his Lancia S4 on the tour de corse killing both himself and his co driver

The interesting thing is that with the current setup of the cars today they are going nearly as fast as the old group B cars only with much much more control

TF

Comment

Very nice vid. You can never get too many WRC clips.

Comment

rally salad

Dirty, oregon trail is coming up, check :
                          http://www.oregontrailrally.com/
                          for info.
                          Emag,
                          the Alfa was a current (at that time) GT5 car owned by Jay Iliohan and the passing clip was probably of a 1st gen Honda civic owned by Bob Dowie.
                          I got my start in Solo 2 then went racing in SSC. Moved to GProd, Rabbit-Bilstein, Can-Am U2 then with an Indy car. SSA after Can-Am died, then GT5, SSC, CSR and Spec racer Ford.
                          Along the way raced FV, F2000, CP some Firehawk enduros. I'm sure I forgot some.
                          Did some vintage with Jay but it is a joke, more for the parties and showing off your money than racing.
                          I'd forget the Sprite and get a Spec Racer. Very cheap to run and rules and rule enforcement is good.
                          rz

Comment

Working...
                          X