Andros Trophy Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andros Trophy Pics

If you're into drifting, you'll love these cars. Photos and a short Video are up on my site, www.werksrally.com , enjoy!

Alain Prost was there for the second year in a row in a corolla T3F

Justine Chicherit is the hottest and best female driver I have ever seen. Check her out in the video, she's in a white astra, the first car you see.

Dang, shes hot. I've been in love with Opel Astras Ever since Gran Turismo. And is that a beetle?

Comment

I was watchign that on the Speed channel, those guys and girls are bad. It did start to rain though and the action wasn't as good with out the snow.

Comment

That is a beetle, built by the driver in his shop. It has 4ws, 4wd , xtrac seq. and a 376 hp NA 3 litre V6 Nissan motor built by Olymeca in France.

The event in Quebec this year had absolutely perfect conditions. ~35 degrees and plenty of ice. One year, I think 1999, it was about 60 degrees and the ice was melting very quickly. By Sunday's races it was bare tarmac in many places and the cars were spraying sparks from their studs.

Comment

Finally! I though I was the only one that likes this sport!
          ha ha.. The BMW Z3M was leading the pack baby!
          He can flick that car like a motha!

Comment

HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Comment

no its cool, if it was hot...the ice would melt

Comment

The Z3 is insane, the best sounding 6 cyl I have ever heard. He was there for the third year. That car produces 410bhp from 3 litre straight 6, normally aspirated (motor is taken from Delage Sport 320 Silouette Series car in France). The front of the motor sits right under the bottom of the windshield. Talk about weight distribution.

If you look closely, you can see the steering shaft go right through the carbon airbox, down to the rack.

The first year I went, in 98, they were still allowing turbocharging in the T3F class and there was a Renault Megane driven by french tarmac rally legend Jean Ragnotti. It had a 1.3 litre turbo producing 380 hp on 2.2 bar of boost. The exhaust and wastegate exited under the car, basically under the center console. At night, flames would blow out from both sides of the car and by sunday, both sides of the car were black(it was a red/yellow car)

Comment

Got any more of Justine?

Comment

Comment

Well okay.. here's the link to all of those pics.

http://www.tropheeandros.com/news/de...hotovaltho.htm

enjoy!

Comment

Justine can drive me anywhere! Meow

Comment

Working...
                        X