Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Ng 10th Qualifying Run at Wall Speedway

Charles Ng 10th Qualifying Run at Wall Speedway

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BV7Z17h1i8M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BV7Z17h1i8M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

wow that was a sick run. im very impressed. good *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* bro

Comment

I'm waiting for the match-up between Charles Ng, and Mike Essa. Hahaha...actually, maybe it won't be so funny. It will definitely be awesome!

Comment

Is 100 point!!

Comment

yeah that was a badass run, surprised the hell out of me

Comment

Charles can drive man!!

Comment

charles is good but man Wall is so boring to watch

Comment

Originally posted by slideways2004 View Post
                charles is good but man Wall is so boring to watch
                Wait, what?? Did you and I watch the same Wall event this weekend? I thought it was a great event to watch on Driftstream.

Comment

lol

I have to agree with sideways, I rather have this event on the englishtown parking lot then that toilet bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                    lol

I have to agree with sideways, I rather have this event on the englishtown parking lot then that toilet bowl.
                    Eh, I suppose. I enjoyed what I saw, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Banner View Post
                      Wait, what?? Did you and I watch the same Wall event this weekend? I thought it was a great event to watch on Driftstream.
                      No, i dont mean the FD event that took place. I'm talking drifting in general. FD should goto the Englishtown road course.

Just because Wall is a real race track, doesnt mean its good for drifting. I bet FD goes there bc Wall speedway gives them a cheap deal on rental

Comment

Originally posted by slideways2004 View Post
                        No, i dont mean the FD event that took place. I'm talking drifting in general. FD should goto the Englishtown road course.

Just because Wall is a real race track, doesnt mean its good for drifting. I bet FD goes there bc Wall speedway gives them a cheap deal on rental
                        Could be, but like I said, I enjoyed that event. How does Evergreen compare, considering it's next?

Comment

I like all the track except for Wall. I just have something against ovals in general. We have one here in Houston and I hate it more than Wall. Wall isnt bad compared to this one. Irwindale is cool because the bank is huge and is only used for the first part. Main thing is the size and the angle of the bank

Evergreen is pretty badass

Comment

Working...
                          X