No announcement yet.

VIDEO - DRift Works 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how come Drift Works plays only 2:36 minutes of it when theres Windows Media Player (9) says its 11:43 long?

also, the coolest part in Drift Works 2 is when song 2 is playing and the pink S15 sweeps by with the music.

Comment

do you know what the first song is. i think i have song 2, it's from ministry of sound, or soemthing, im trying to find the name of the first

Comment

Meh...

Not to offend you or anything but i have seen all of those videos b4, I DLed them all from limewire.
        The only Diff is that you put them all into one big movie.

Comment

Re: Meh...

Originally posted by DoriFuta-
          Not to offend you or anything but i have seen all of those videos b4, I DLed them all from limewire.
          The only Diff is that you put them all into one big movie.
          hahah same here, from limewire, but the first time i ever downloaded it was from kazaa.

Comment

cool stuff~!!!
            but i don't know about music... i wanna hear the cars...

Comment

i heard enough of the cars, ive seen vids of that without hte music and hearing the cars, i want the music now.

Comment

Just incase u guys were woundering (i guess u were) the song it called: "Dont Stop" by ATB. D/L it off of somewhere...

Comment

several things:

ive seen ALL these vids before (not a bad thing considering i like them)

try making some of ur cuts 1 or 2 frames earlier, this way u wont get that annoying little glimpse of the next shot in the video, like 1 frame that looks so fast its almost subliminal.

overall, it aint bad, too bad the 2nd one dont work...

edit: i think its the first song from an essential mix by Paul van dyke, i think.

Comment

Nice job on the vid. I like the seq with Altezza.

Comment

drift works 2 is no workie....

Comment

is it possible to get stuff like the drift bible, grip videos etc. in full from kazaa or others? im gettin broadband soon so if anyone knows where i can get these please tell : )

Comment

Originally posted by Mirage coupe
                          is it possible to get stuff like the drift bible, grip videos etc. in full from kazaa or others? im gettin broadband soon so if anyone knows where i can get these please tell : )
                          my friend got the drift bible....i don't know about others...i'm guessin yes, but the download will own u

Comment

What happend to the vid. I cant download it

Comment

cool just got it, the song, JFK not sure if thats the name of the group or the song. but it is JFK it was on the Cannon Ball Trailer

Comment

Oh pls someone tell me the name of this song!

Comment

Working...
                                X