- Running:Projects x Ryan Kado 2010 Driver Profile -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - Running:Projects x Ryan Kado 2010 Driver Profile -

Ladies and Gents, NorCal's top gun; Ryan Kado.

- 2010 Top Drift FD ProAm Points Leader -

- 2010 ThunderDrift FD ProAm Series Champion -

http://www.vimeo.com/14775178

Best of luck with going Pro for the 2011 FD Series!!!

Much thanks go out to -

This guy is sick

I'm picking him for rookie of the year next season if he can make all rounds.

Comment

next years rookie of the year will be a tight battle. bunch of kick *Censored**Censored**Censored* drivers are gonna go at it for the title next year. topdrift 2010 is top heavy with new pros.

odi is so consistent and with a new ride he'll be on top too, ryan kado is a killer and i know he'll make all rounds, david briggs is also going to rattle everyone's cage. it's gonna be tight! i can't wait to see these guys on top 4!

Comment

Congrats Kado on your Formula D license looking forward to announcing your name next year!
        Looking good for sure and as Charlie said many consistent up & comers running and gunning! Odi and Briggs...

Comment

Great driving all year from this guy. Can't wait to see you out there next year bro. See you at the final round of Top Drift.

Comment

Congrats Ryan! Such a great guy...and Family for that matter. The Kado's are great people! They so deserve to be in the show. I truly look forward to seeing you guys next year.

Comment

Working...
            X