Vaughn Gittin Jr.>> Final Fight: Part One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaughn Gittin Jr.>> Final Fight: Part One

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hmbjNVB2Imc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hmbjNVB2Imc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Love these videos

No music, no artistic crap like leaves blowing and cloud shots.

Just drifting and radio chatter!

Comment

Really? It seemed so effortless at the wheel. I kept going back to determine where in the course he was. In the final 2 turns he's... almost... gliding. I thought a person would be cranking the wheel and holding it white knuckle style.

The steering column shot... Seriously?! i had to cross my eyes just to get the brain level again.

Comment

Not a fan. I saw him drive when FD came to sonoma. Hes the Fd poster boy. Im not saying hes not skilled hes one of the best hands down. What I saw out there was BS.

Comment

i dig the steering columb shot though.

Comment

Originally posted by Linguo415 View Post
            Not a fan. I saw him drive when FD came to sonoma. Hes the Fd poster boy. Im not saying hes not skilled hes one of the best hands down. What I saw out there was BS.
            And we said this about Rhys and Sam from 04-06

And we said this about Tanner from 07-08

Someone said this about Fors in 09 shockingly

And hey, what do you know....JR is now FDs poster boy in 2010 officially!

Ive had a love and hate relationship with Vaughn over the years... his driving style consisted of a on/off switch.. and as long as he was behind the wheel it was turned on. Sometimes he would show up and dominate with ruthless aggression, some times he would crash himself out, other times he would get overly aggressive and kill himself and his opponent, and a couple times the judges just didn't see it his way. But in 2010 JR developed a dimmer switch... he drove within means of winning which equated to a championship. And with ASD/ford/monster backing him with this newly acquired attribute, we might be in store for a long reign.

Sorry, but Vaughn along with his team are one of the best in the world and right now the best in the USA.

Sorry you missed out or cant remember the old Vaughn Gittin Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post

Ive had a love and hate relationship with Vaughn over the years... his driving style consisted of a on/off switch.. and as long as he was behind the wheel it was turned on. Sometimes he would show up and dominate with ruthless aggression, some times he would crash himself out, other times he would get overly aggressive and kill himself and his opponent, and a couple times the judges just didn't see it his way. But in 2010 JR developed a dimmer switch... he drove within means of winning which equated to a championship. And with ASD/ford/monster backing him with this newly acquired attribute, we might be in store for a long reign.

Sorry, but Vaughn along with his team are one of the best in the world and right now the best in the USA.

Sorry you missed out or cant remember the old Vaughn Gittin Jr.
              No doubt. Like I said dude is sick. Im just not a fan. Not my drift hero. I prefer the the sylings of tanner dmac foresburge (spelling) joon maeng and the irish cat VGJr rear ended in sonoma. Whatevs though. Im just a critic.

Comment

Originally posted by Linguo415 View Post
                Im just a critic.
                Word me too

Watch out though, the drifting world ain't too fond of critics though. Before you know it you got organizers, teams, and sponsors trying to figure out who you are, where you live, and who you work for.

I kinda learned the hard way.

Comment

Word me too

Watch out though, the drifting world ain't too fond of critics though. Before you know it you got organizers, teams, and sponsors trying to figure out who you are, where you live, and who you work for.

I kinda learned the hard way.
                  Haha. Ya. Im not a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* or anything. I just know who and what i like is all. Lol. No offense to anyone out there in the drift world. lol

Comment

LOL go ahead and talk sh*t, some of these teams need it.

Just be prepared lol

I'm living proof you cant sensor the fans no matter how much you want to lol.

Comment

LOL go ahead and talk sh*t, some of these teams need it.

Just be prepared lol

I'm living proof you cant sensor the fans no matter how much you want to lol.
                      Agreed man!The fans is where its at.

Comment

I think Tanner is hands down the best American drifter and next year he will be back to dominating form. Too bad he's in that abomination now instead of a real car.

Comment

Don't put your money up yet though

Word is due to FD regulation AEM will need to rebuild the car over the off season. Maybe similar to Gushi's chassis.

Such a shame.

Comment

Don't put your money up yet though

Word is due to FD regulation AEM will need to rebuild the car over the off season. Maybe similar to Gushi's chassis.

Such a shame.
                            I really hope they switch to the FT-86 2012

Comment

I know im late but its true lol i kinda get jellous of who ever is winning lol

Comment

Working...
                              X