ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WIN a $125,000 DRIFT Car? What do you guys think of this show concept?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIN a $125,000 DRIFT Car? What do you guys think of this show concept?

Something I ran across and thought I would share

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dZP0MjrHBXo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dZP0MjrHBXo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Any thoughts?

um........

Comment

Jesus Christ..

I have no idea what to think..besides "Someone shot a really cheesey treatment for a pilot at Adams go-kart track"

The concept is somewhat interesting but ...I dont know..I can't think of any other words for this.

They got the guy from Eibach and Boris Said involved in this..That's kind of cool I suppose. The Eibach guy nice dude and loves drifting...and Boris Said is one of my personal heros ..but still I can't say I am enthused about this..
      Last edited by MonkeySlide; 01-18-2011, 01:27 AM.

Comment

*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* I want on this show, I'll say I don't know how to drift and go in there and dominate and win me a "$125000" drift car LOL

Comment

Another Bill Montgomery joke...

that guy needs to get busted for fraud or something and thrown in jail. he's such a worthless pile of crap.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that the "125,000 dollar" drift car they're talking about is one of the MX-5s that Bill built.

Technically if you paid retail for all the stuff on that car it would have probably come out to that amount.

So how did you get a hold of this Blaze? are you involved or do you know someone involved in this?

Comment

Man... Adams looks way different in the day time.

The idea seems cool, even though it might not be original. Lets see where this goes.

So how did you get a hold of this Blaze? are you involved or do you know someone involved in this
              Fumbled across it on facebook, I'm no way involved. I'm surprised no one posted it up sooner.
              Last edited by Bebop; 01-18-2011, 04:41 PM.

Comment

I love how the shots of them pulling the ebrake is clearly a car with a automatic trans and later on they even shift it into what is probably reverse.

Comment

this was actually shot up at grange in apple valley. its another go kart facility

i see bigwave dave is the SC, who im sure will win.

and i spy colin frost as an instructor.

Comment

yea, this has been up for months. i didnt think it was post worthy, so..... yea.

Comment

Originally posted by D1 DRIFTER View Post
                      this was actually shot up at grange in apple valley. its another go kart facility
                      This place looks alot cleaner then Adams!

Any website...? I tried google and found nothing of sort.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                        This place looks alot cleaner then Adams!

Any website...? I tried google and found nothing of sort.
                        we now have a direct contact so we can get more details when they are available.

the show does not have a website, we were referred to www.teamallstars.com

Comment

So this is really legit? Seems almost to good to be true so I figured it wasn't. A lot of people including myself would give a pinky toe for a chance at that show!!

Comment

heh... heh....

must.... refrain.... from.... posting..... details....

Let's just say that the Allstars "drifting" program (in quotes) isn't very well respected in most drifting circles. There's a reason that their program has been a rotating door of drivers...

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
                              heh... heh....

must.... refrain.... from.... posting..... details....

Let's just say that the Allstars "drifting" program (in quotes) isn't very well respected in most drifting circles. There's a reason that their program has been a rotating door of drivers...
                              Party foul! You can't say something like that and NOT post details.

Do you know anything about this "show" specifically...or were you just trying to keep yourself from re-iterating things from the past?

Comment

Working...
                              X