No announcement yet.

gravelcrew session photos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey culver city counts!!! lol i live in westchester/playa del rey now. if you know where that is...lol. if i remember right he's but 9K into that monster??

Comment

Well there's plenty of 240s in florida LOL.

Comment

WOW A FELLWO RALLYIEST!

whats up man!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott
          Well there's plenty of 240s in florida LOL.
          me no understand

Comment

Originally posted by ACDTrueno
            hey culver city counts!!! lol i live in westchester/playa del rey now.
            Holly Shyt!!! I live in Westchester! Right next to Manchester and La Tijera!

Comment

All we have in FL is 240s. Look at the dgtrials event here. looks like a 240 convention.

Comment

oh its all good...we're not moviong after all...my dad would be losing 30,000 dollars a year if we went to florida

Comment

so this means i can come after all, ne?

Comment

muuahhha airborn baby!

yoOOO! holy valve settings, who is this! hah, this sean? i saw the pics and such, everyone is airborrn as all hell. marvin was there along with all the members. i have been slightly outta the loop cuz i have been outta town for a whiles, but getting back into the mix here and there. just catching up. so, who is posting this stuff? lol. hit me back. email me or something... info@optionboyonline.com

gravel crew rocks the shiet outta block for all u llamas that don't know. i had a booth at the first d1 gig at irwindale trackside so sean brought out the ollllld school scooby wagon. he yanked the old piece motor, dropped in a turbo piece with much boost. we got bored, i should say, sean got bored, so he jumped in the car... we all stood by lookin and he proceeded to put his REAR whell drive dorifto scooby into full blaze. he stood on the accelerator makin clouds o'smoke for a while until u couldn't see shiet. well, that was the end of that. they kicked em out! hahh. just like the old tmr days, tearing shiet up everywhere we go. so anyways, these dudes are for real. they do it on dirt, they do it on street, and have the MAD driving skills to play around with anyone. give them respects, i don't see anyone else launching their turbo machine 6 feet in the air just for fun! hahah. fun times. wow, whoever this is, hit me up. we gotta catch up. pEASHHH!

Comment

of course...japan is a homy place...i donno what i want to get now...i kinda wanna get a c33...but id have to spend extra money on the transmission swap...but id have a pimped out car...depends if i might be able to get a c33 for 500 dollars...kinda torn up though but ill prolly change most of the things on it...im not sure..gimme some feedback

Comment

Re: muuahhha airborn baby!

Originally posted by optionboyONLINE
                        yoOOO! holy valve settings, who is this! hah, this sean? i saw the pics and such, everyone is airborrn as all hell. marvin was there along with all the members. i have been slightly outta the loop cuz i have been outta town for a whiles, but getting back into the mix here and there. just catching up. so, who is posting this stuff? lol. hit me back. email me or something... info@optionboyonline.com

gravel crew rocks the shiet outta block for all u llamas that don't know. i had a booth at the first d1 gig at irwindale trackside so sean brought out the ollllld school scooby wagon. he yanked the old piece motor, dropped in a turbo piece with much boost. we got bored, i should say, sean got bored, so he jumped in the car... we all stood by lookin and he proceeded to put his REAR whell drive dorifto scooby into full blaze. he stood on the accelerator makin clouds o'smoke for a while until u couldn't see shiet. well, that was the end of that. they kicked em out! hahh. just like the old tmr days, tearing shiet up everywhere we go. so anyways, these dudes are for real. they do it on dirt, they do it on street, and have the MAD driving skills to play around with anyone. give them respects, i don't see anyone else launching their turbo machine 6 feet in the air just for fun! hahah. fun times. wow, whoever this is, hit me up. we gotta catch up. pEASHHH!
                        OH SNAP! what up man. it's jimison, in the old-silver-mahaneymobile, takin' it a step up! TMR STYLE!! the drift wagon pt. II will live soon... mwahaha!!

Comment

Originally posted by PolishA4Art
                          Holly Shyt!!! I live in Westchester! Right next to Manchester and La Tijera!
                          w00t!
                          lol nice!!!!
                          i go to school at St. Anastasia over near Westchester High. lol. i have basically always lived round here just moved in like th eborder or westchester and playa del rey. lol.

we should meet up sometime dude.

Comment

wacky

ok, coool then, i think i get it now. u took over the scooby wagon that sean had then? heh. trying to get everything sorted out. it still runnin alright? and what is all this about kei office importing? i heard something about something from rodney, but that was a long while ago. fill me in mang. time toget to work, will talk at ya!

Comment

Originally posted by ACDTrueno
                              w00t!
                              lol nice!!!!
                              i go to school at St. Anastasia over near Westchester High. lol. i have basically always lived round here just moved in like th eborder or westchester and playa del rey. lol.

we should meet up sometime dude.
                              I down hit me up on AIM: Goral1023

Comment

Working...
                              X