MOAB (mother of all burnouts)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOAB (mother of all burnouts)

This is the sickest (sick doesnt even begin to descibe it) burnout ever recorded on Earth.

Two blowers, four turbos, nitrous, and 2000hp diesels.

I got this on another forum and had to share.

http://www.bandagbullet.com/bandagbu...rstburnout.WMV

Enjoy.

hahahahaha thats insane. and i thought all the smoke from D1 was bad. crazy vid dude.

Comment

pic
      Attached Files

Comment

last pic
        Attached Files

Comment

Uh... ahahahah. pretty sic. those turbos though man, music to my ears.

Comment

really cool - didn´t I post this about 2 months ago ?

Comment

As impressive as that is, I prefer the twin engine Tiburon burnout from USCCII. Best axis spins to date.

Comment

i can do that in my ricemobile
                Attached Files

Comment

Crazy! Vid!

That truck is wild! Dam! ALOT OF SMOKE! LOL

Comment

You guys need to go to an ATPA event. Sure most people consider tractor pulling to be a "hick" event, but you'd be amazed at what these machines can do. The Super Semis push 4000hp with 4 turbos. The sound of those big Detroit Diesel V12's is sweeter than that of any Ferrari, and the big Pro-stockers push 2000hp on diesel with ONE turbocharger!! They sound like GTRS gone crazy. At the ATPA events you can walk through the pits and talk to the competitors, who are just average guys like you and me. It may not be everybody's cup of tea, but if you love insane displays of power then you'll love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsunami
                      You guys need to go to an ATPA event. Sure most people consider tractor pulling to be a "hick" event, but you'd be amazed at what these machines can do. The Super Semis push 4000hp with 4 turbos. The sound of those big Detroit Diesel V12's is sweeter than that of any Ferrari, and the big Pro-stockers push 2000hp on diesel with ONE turbocharger!! They sound like GTRS gone crazy. At the ATPA events you can walk through the pits and talk to the competitors, who are just average guys like you and me. It may not be everybody's cup of tea, but if you love insane displays of power then you'll love it.
                      hell Id go just for the corn on the cob and the pig on a stick.

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
                        hell Id go just for the corn on the cob and the pig on a stick.
                        Come on out DX your more than welcome

Comment

Come on out DX your more than welcome
                          the first thing I ever drove with an R in the madle was a 1928 John Deer R tractor. I was 9 and that was the fastes thing with two engines I had ever drove. Yes two engines a gasoline starting engine and the deisel engine that powered it.

MMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHH pig on a stick

(end Hommer voice)

Comment

Tell ya what. I'll get a DVD or tape of some Alcohol Super-Stockers, Semi's and Pro-Stockers and send 'em to Japan alongside of some frozen corn dogs.

Tell me if this looks familiar
                            Attached Files

Comment

Tell ya what. I'll get a DVD or tape of some Alcohol Super-Stockers, Semi's and Pro-Stockers and send 'em to Japan alongside of some frozen corn dogs.

Tell me if this looks familiar
                              that be the monster only the paint was more faded and it had a irigation pipe for a muffler

Comment

Working...
                              X