• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF were they thinking?

Heres a few pics that i found on www.beaterz.com

I think this one was done just for ricers with fart cans

Comment

Last one

Who in their right mind would give this person a trophy?

Comment

i remember seeing pics of that crx... got a rwd conversion and supposedly is pretty damn fast... but im not sayin i like it...

Comment

At least the CRX is fast now

Comment

crx

Originally posted by SHIFT_drift
            i remember seeing pics of that crx... got a rwd conversion and supposedly is pretty damn fast... but im not sayin i like it...
            this crx is an Dutch tractor-pulling racecar - nothing else

Comment

Lol Tractor Pulling Rules!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That Trophy was for the person who got booted out of a car show the fastest.

Oh yea, I would sooooooo drive that CRX down to Sonic and park it amongst all the "cool" kids with their Integras and Preludes. I would be king of the mountain at the pool hall.

Comment

Ghost, the ricer kids meet up at Sonics where you are at? Heh, that's funny cause they do that here. It used to be really nice there, it was a like... Legitimate meet for Orlandoforums.com but then all the rice showed up and now just weak rice shows up. It's *Censored**Censored**Censored*. And so is that CRX. Once you can see the top of your tires through the top of your fender, you know it's time to get a new ride.

Comment

heh got some more

Comment

Civic with dual exhaust worse than this guy?

Comment

Yeah the Chevy with 8 exhausts is dumb, and so is the minivan wtih the scoop, but it looks like the aerostar has a V8 in it and he's probably done it to clear the carbs but it still looks kinda dumb.

Comment

wow...........

WOW.................my eyes hurt

Comment

Thats so crappy that Beaterz.Com has a pic of Char's Van in there. That van is nowhere near a Beater!! Damn thing runs 13's!! Yeah its a V8 conversion. You can see that thing down at the 1/4 mile strip like every weekend, and the owners are cool as hell. Stupid Beaterz.Com

Comment

All he'd need on the hood is a different type of scoop, like the old-style Hilborn enclosure, just to let people know that something is going on under the hood. The Pro-stock scoop is a little odd-looking.

Comment

Working...
                              X